Game Day: Manly v Cowboys [Round 16, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Yeah nah being interviewed , I must admit I do feel a bit sorry for the poor bastard, he may not be the best coach in the NRL but he's been dealt many bad hands of cards this year.

That's pretty close to full strength,minus Matai and Parcell,so no real excuses tonight.i don't count Lawrence and definitely Myles as being in their full strength team based on this yrs form
Lawrence was one of a few that have showed any heart before he was injured.

Yeah nah being interviewed , I must admit I do feel a bit sorry for the poor bastard, he may not be the best coach in the NRL but he's been dealt many bad hands of cards this year.
He needs to go in the sheds wielding two samarui swords, and go all Jackie Chan on their arse's. Just fully loose his shiit...not sure it'll change the result, but it'd be fkn funny.

Tonight's the Night - lets go Manly :clap:
giphy.gif

Think we will see a good effort tonight but no one seems to be mentioning the cows are no certianty for the top 4 and probably little hope of top 2 so they have a hell of a lot to play for. No top 4 no back to back. Cows by 10

Yep, that would cap the night off wouldn't it, and you'd have to say based on recent games that we are in for a chance at losing another 3 or 4 before round 26.
Will we break the most consecutive losses record of 8 this year? Should be 7 after tonight if we lose to the drags then we are tied .....

Anything to help alright, but we've already got Anthony Siebold. He had it all under control...

"Siebold said fixing the Manly defence was a major priority.

“In a lot of the key performance indicators for the 2015 season, Manly were in the bottom eight with regards to our defensive actions,’’ he said.

“We need to work really hard on our defence during the pre-season. We have introduced some new systems and new structures that take time to bed in with the players. It has been a very positive start over the past few weeks.”"

http://nrlportal.com/defence-the-main-focus-for-seibold/
The ****en minister of defence ..... that was one of the biggest jokes of the year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11