Game Day: Manly v Cowboys [Round 16, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Have a farking go, Stewart. The games there to be won and nothing to lose by picking it up and at least trying to run it out.

Our "stars" have been a real let down tonight, barring DCE and Turbo.
Same on Lyon's kick at the other end - just ran through and put an arm out instead of contesting it with Coote. Weak.

Just when things are looking up Dylan decides he wants to touch the ball tonight. ****. Enjoyed the effort for a change guys. Better luck next time.

Far better effort. We need to keep the team on the field. C*** of a ref made sure the girls didn't lose. They are in the GF no doubt.

Same on Lyon's kick at the other end - just ran through and put an arm out instead of contesting it with Coote. Weak.
I was in the middle of typing about that, but let it go. My comment was along the lines of "nice pretend effort to contest the ball". He had zero intention or hunger for the ball, just going through the motions.

Killer's first game back from injury was exhausted by the end.

Snake just looks like he is playing in an Old Boys game @:mad:

I was in the middle of typing about that, but let it go. My comment was along the lines of "nice pretend effort to contest the ball". He had zero intention or hunger for the ball, just going through the motions.
Probably got the ****s now his Superleague contract won't be worth as much because of the pound getting hammered.

Disappointed in snake again. Just doesn't seem interested at all. No energy no enthusiasm not having a go. When that bomb went up 5 m out with 5 mins to go the old snake wpuld of leapt up and grabbed it and scored to win the match
Didn't even try to catch it:mad:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12