Game Day: Manly v Cowboys [Round 16, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Those Trobjevic brothers just continue to amaze me .. Find some players around them DCE, Blake,Parcell and the future is bright. Loved APIs effort.

If Stewart plays next week that will do me. So much effort and you have that rubbish being dished up by a senior player. Disgraceful. Stop disrespecting this great club and leave.

Disappointed in snake again. Just doesn't seem interested at all. No energy no enthusiasm not having a go. When that bomb went up 5 m out with 5 mins to go the old snake wpuld of leapt up and grabbed it and scored to win the match
Didn't even try to catch it:mad:
His run from dummy half near the end - I think Vave is faster...

Chechin again
He hates us you can tell
Back to brookvale oval next week I will be there.
The boys will be hurting tonight I think we can win next week.
No injuries from tonight.

I need to know why a bloke has always had big wraps as s junior ,who can run straight over the top of tomololo and scott etc to score twice and has a great offload and always looks to provide momentum plays hardly any game time and plays every second week in reserve grade ... I need to know .. Can someone help me ... Please

Have to ask Bozo and Zorba

Improved performance in attack tonight,as it should of been with the players that returned,but still very poor in defence and Cows were very flat.Cows didn't get many opportunities in Manly 20-30m in the second half but still managed to score 2 tries and force a drop out

You know what.... I was proud of the boys tonight, ok we lost again but at least we had a real dig. Our big boppers did us proud and our stars coming in from injuries were obviously not match fit but still gave it a red hot go. Stewart needs to go now. Taufua needs to go to the centres. All in all a great effort compared to the sheet they've been dishing up all season.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8