Game Day: Manly v Cowboys [Round 3, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Wow that defense was amazing. Cowboys are no slouches in the red zone and set after set we turned up. I haven't seen us defend like that for years we were just everywhere. Jake T in particular was tackling both sides of the park.

Well done. I forgot how tall Lane was as well, that was a great angle that he ran for that break

Comfortable WIN

half the team were brilliant, BJ, Api, Kelly, Tom, Jake and actual support from then rest, Uate, Green, DCE, and Winterstrein......great that Walker found his boots...
Played like a team and not a Bunch of individuals

Also on MMM it's breast implants for Ryan Girdler if we win......
Oh please win !!!

Girdlers getting boobies
Girdlers getting boobies
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Comfortable WIN

half the team were brilliant, BJ, Api, Kelly, Tom, Jake and actual support from then rest, Uate, Green, DCE, and Winterstrein......great that Walker found his boots...
Played like a team and not a Bunch of individuals

Team looked completely different this week. They obviously responded to the pasting they received last week. Cowboys were rubbish tonight even with that possesion, we made that game harder than it should have been. Our defence was extraordinary and the players dug deep and should be proud. Even our attack looked sharper. We looked like we had direction. Impressive effort.

Awesome win. Great team effort to man up in defence.

Anyone know why some of the guys were in a huddle after full time? Looked like Bowen was in it with a handful Manly players.

Woohoo go team!! Biggest effort we've seen in a long time. Couldn't be prouder of the boys, great game!!

Interesting how the players under the pump, Green, DCE, Api, Taufua, Walker all stood up tonight. Is this the beginning we've been waiting for.? Jake and Lawrence were specials

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8