Game Day: Manly v Cowboys [Round 3, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well **** me dead, I go out to a function tonight , leave my phone at home, can't check the score, come home , grab the phone and we've won 30-18

Someone pinch me, it's a dream, can't be real ......can it?!??

What a relief!

They really looked like a team that was desperate for that win.

Does anyone know how long it's been since they won up there?

just amazing.
the scramble in defense reminds me of hasler days. winterstein, api, taufua, myles, walker all stepped up. huge improvements across the park. halves stepped up and controlled the game when needed. everyone pitched in which is what im stoked about

Awesome win. Great team effort to man up in defence.

Anyone know why some of the guys were in a huddle after full time? Looked like Bowen was in it with a handful Manly players.
The Islander Boys are all very devout and offer a prayer before and after games.

I love the Fiji National Team's hymn at Internationals.

Very moving, although I'm a heathen - luckily God forgives all :angel:

we do seem to turn up against the cows, except usually they jag a last minute win. If Cartwright is responsible for our defence then he needs a bit of credit for that display.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10