Game Day: Manly v Cowboys [Round 3, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I dont think so feathered friend . If we hold on to the ball and get a fair go from the refs then I believe our team will give us a fair chance of a win .
I hope you're right, BOZO, and I admire your optimism, but I've yet to see any evidence this season that we can hold onto the ball or get a fair go from the refs.
I don't give us much chance of winning so I'm hedging somewhere between a narrow loss and a horrifying blowout. @:)

I hope you're right, BOZO, and I admire your optimism, but I've yet to see any evidence this season that we can hold onto the ball or get a fair go from the refs.
I don't give us much chance of winning so I'm hedging somewhere between a narrow loss and a horrifying blowout. @:)
A horrifying blowout would confirm the Tallis no player gives a fck about Manly .
No NRL team should lose by 50 if they have any pride in their club and coach .
It is up to our boys to do their talking on the field and I cant wait to see what they will be saying tonight

Will be good to see Hastings get a run tonight. Hopefully get good mins to push his way back into starting side and full time kicker. Too good for Blacktown.

That forward pack needs a Boyd, a Ward, a Randall or even a Ron Gibbs it's got no grit no agro ...... sorry, but overall it's just plain soft - hopefully I will be proven wrong!
Hopefully Myles who usually is capable of doing the hard yards when we is called on to play for QLD can lead and inspire from the front .
Jake is young but he is tough and Lawrence is a tough nut as well. Siro and Winterstein are big boys and have the frames to put their bodies on the line .
Our Bench without Kappow Luscick ABF and the giant Perrett looks small but if they play with a never say die will to win they can make up in spirit and compete .
We can win this game . We do have the talent and if we have the desire and discipline the game is ours

Hopefully Myles who usually is capable of doing the hard yards when we is called on to play for QLD can lead and inspire from the front .
Jake is young but he is tough and Lawrence is a tough nut as well. Siro and Winterstein are big boys and have the frames to put their bodies on the line .
Our Bench without Kappow Luscick ABF and the giant Perrett looks small but if they play with a never say die will to win they can make up in spirit and compete .
We can win this game . We do have the talent and if we have the desire and discipline the game is ours

Winterstein is rubbish mate. Complete rubbish. I haven't seen one standout action he has made since making his debut. Wouldn't be in any other teams top 17, apart from ours.

I'd rather Green, Horo, Symonds, Buhrer or Mateo.

my prediction ... cows by 13+ follwed by 7 days of
*sack barrett
*sack dce
*sack myles
*sack brown
*sack korisau
*sack walker
*sack green
*all hail jesus... tom turbo
*cullen is the best thing since sliced bread

ummmm and some rain..
I love rain...

50 is a very big number, points that is, and rare to have that scored against a team.

The Boys have a few out so they won't quite be the well oiled team, despite the quality of their reserves.

But with Thurston / Morgan still there gee it's hard not to predict a cricket score tonight.

I'm out at a function tonight, so won't be online until the game is over, or just about over.

Hope I'm pleasantly surprised but I'm not expecting it!

Queensland media rant: I'm out tonight and may not be able to sneak away to watch my team - might be better for my overall health and mental state.....
Driving away through bush towns and winding mountains the only radio reception I get is ABC.
This morning's sports reporter said "The injury and suspension ravaged cowboys to take on Manly."
It made me irate. If it had have been talk back I would have phoned up and set the facts straight about injuries, suspensions, a roster of 23, due over a million $ of our cap being too broken to play!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lots.
Go Manly!

Queensland media rant: I'm out tonight and may not be able to sneak away to watch my team - might be better for my overall health and mental state.....
Driving away through bush towns and winding mountains the only radio reception I get is ABC.
This morning's sports reporter said "The injury and suspension ravaged cowboys to take on Manly."
It made me irate. If it had have been talk back I would have phoned up and set the facts straight about injuries, suspensions, a roster of 23, due over a million $ of our cap being too broken to play!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lots.
Go Manly!
It'll be one of the Cowboys greatest ever victories if they can sneak past us tonight!!

Off to watch the rest of super Saturday with Souffs and rorters supporters.
Lucky me !!
MANLY TO WIN.
GO MANLY !!!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11