Game Day: Manly v Cowboys [Round 3, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I dont think so feathered friend . If we hold on to the ball and get a fair go from the refs then I believe our team will give us a fair chance of a win .
It rained here this morning and now the sun is out and it is hot as hell, humidity is unbelievable they will be drained very quickly, our boys won't be used to this kind of heat we will see how fit they are I hope they have a red hot go tonight.

I don't understand why Winterstein is in first grade for Manly and Jamie Buhrer is playing for the Knights.

Absolutely Jen. Complete fallacy. I don't get how he just keeps getting selected. Like I say, hopefully full strength, his position is made redundant. Up there with Gary Winter, and Dragan Durdavec

It rained here this morning and now the sun is out and it is hot as hell, humidity is unbelievable they will be drained very quickly, our boys won't be used to this kind of heat we will see how fit they are I hope they have a red hot go tonight.

Ferris has our boys blowing after 7 minutes in normal weather, which is a real worry. Possibly the least fit and committed team in the NRL.

Is this a chance for Zoolander to show his 'coaching skills' by skipping the warm up tonight.....have a face slapping truth session in the rooms instead.....then you could bet your house on it :rock:

I don't understand why Winterstein is in first grade for Manly and Jamie Buhrer is playing for the Knights.

Would be a money issue. Buhrer demanding way more that Winterstein even though i think Jamie adds more to the team over all. Giving the clubs position with Snake and Matai things would be different if their money was free to play with.

Winterstein is rubbish mate. Complete rubbish. I haven't seen one standout action he has made since making his debut. Wouldn't be in any other teams top 17, apart from ours.

I'd rather Green, Horo, Symonds, Buhrer or Mateo.
Sorry to inform you mate but Green, Horo, Symonds, Buhrer or Mateo don't play for us anymore.

If winterstein could take out Thurston......Thurston is then injured for the rest of the game ..... winterstein is sent off .... that would even things up and we may have a chance of winning!

Bainbridge isn't playing under 20's so I assume that means he will be suiting up in first grade. I think you'll find the bench will be Brown, Kennedy, Lane and Bainbridge. With Hastings coming into halfback if DCE doesn't play.

Bainbridge f
Bainbridge isn't playing under 20's so I assume that means he will be suiting up in first grade. I think you'll find the bench will be Brown, Kennedy, Lane and Bainbridge. With Hastings coming into halfback if DCE doesn't play.
Kennedy out for bainbridge

It's been 70+ humidity in Sydney almost all summer, continuing for the next few weeks.

No more excuses - just bash something Manly >:)

The Cows are missing plenty.....but they still have more firepower than they need to take care of us.

Can someone please explain to me why I'm still going to watch this ? Is it because I don't have the flexibility to kick myself in the nuts ?

The Cows are missing plenty.....but they still have more firepower than they need to take care of us.

Can someone please explain to me why I'm still going to watch this ? Is it because I don't have the flexibility to kick myself in the nuts ?
Yes, that's the only rational explanation. Of course, you could always ask someone else to kick you in the nuts…

I'm confident we'll get the rub of the green with the refs tonight, of course I'm confident I'll win Powerball every week...

Because you're a True Supportah :party:

Every game had good aspects and we may see the evolution of the new core :nod:

JT may piss off Perenara and we win the penalty count :wait:

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8