Game Day: Manly v Cowboys [Round 9, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Out of the Cornrow boys
Steve Matai >>>>> Kapow
I'm expecting more from Kapow. Looking like a lemon tonight.

We give away too many penalties
Out of the 5 penalties we've "conceded", I'd think that there was a single penalty that was not A)flat out wrong or B)bullsh1t grey area penalties that Cummins refuses to ping them for.

We are NOT less disciplined than the cows, just far more closely policed in the ruck.

I can't believe people are shocked or blowing up that we are behind.

We've been caned in the penalties.
We're missing Snake, Tommy, Api and throw Ferris in as well.
They've had 64% of the ball.

And let's face it. Whether you like it or not, the Cows are damn good football team.

They boys are having a real go. Proud of the effort so far.

I hate games where the refs decide who wins and who loses.

And sadly it's most games these days.

I'm really, really starting to lose interest in the whole thing now.

Refs made mistakes in the past , and often these decided games ( and that was bad enough) but now it seems the NRL, refs OR the betting agencies have just too much say in what goes on.

Referee has been an absolute disgrace, game was gonna be hard enough as it is without him gifting back to back sets on our line for non-penalties. Boys stuck in there well, although our tryline D needs work.

I know we have injuries, and a poor ref, but we are still miles off this level. Fair play to the Cows, they are the benchmark. And that's not a knock - just a realistic assessment of where we're at. Rebuilds take time.

Matthew wright terrific buy, he could be our winger next year if turbo goes to fullback. Walker solid at the back. WTF lussick starting? He is a lazy and should be in reggies. Really impressed with the Boys defence but the refs aren't the problem it's holding onto the ball and why are we toe poking the ball every time it's on the ground just pick it up and the score could be 18 22. Cherry started poorly with 2 dead balls and 2 penalties and errors. But made a good tackle and set up a try,

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8