Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 6, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
getimage-1.jpg

Bump...?

Does this mean Jethro's reign of terror regarding not posting in this thread is over????

woohoo, power to the people!!!!

(kidding Jethro)
It has been agreed that from now on, the GAME DAY Thread will commence on that day.
So we bring in the stats/officials/teams clean :nod:

The first post in the GAME DAY will also have a link to the highlights, presser and Team song (after a win only)

Last edited:
It has been agreed that from now on, the GAME DAY Thread will commence on that day.
So we bring in the stats/officials/teams clean :nod:

The first post in the GAME DAY will also have a link to the highlights, presser and Team song (after a win only)

Well, if it has been decided then that's ok.

On a completely different, unrelated note....

“He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache.

O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose.

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself.

He loved Big Brother”

GO MANLY!

Well, if it has been decided then that's ok.

On a completely different, unrelated note....

“He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache.

O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose.

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself.

He loved Big Brother”

GO MANLY!
Huh :wasntme: You drunk already :hi:
giphy.gif

Well the nerves have set in, as I am getting ready to head to Brookie.
So before I make my way over, just wishing all my fellow silvertails a awesome day.

And go the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles...! Please smash those dragons...!
Cheer loudly mate and hope its a great afternoon out there. Post some insights if u get a chance too ;)

So @HappilyManly , for us dumb retirees, from now on we don't use this thread for anything other than team selection ( official) and pressers etc?

If so where does the banter go during a match??

And will you start a pre game discussion for the next game at the end of each match?

So @HappilyManly , for us dumb retirees, from now on we don't use this thread for anything other than team selection ( official) and pressers etc?

And will you start a pre game discussion for the next game at the end of each match?

The banter goes in here during the match.

The other thread will be used for discussion 'n stuff in the days leading up to.....

game day!

Game day...all bets are off and in this thread we flood! :)

That's my take on it. I think it's just so we don't get 15 pages of junk before the game starts.....when it starts then we all start doin' the banter and sack/boof everyone depending on how we are going.

The other thread will be used for discussion 'n stuff in the days leading up to.....

game day!

That's my take on it. I think it's just so we don't get 15 pages of junk before the game starts.....when it starts then we all start doin' the banter and sack/boof everyone depending on how we are going.

Lose and lots of sackings, win and lots of boofing!!

Yep,sounds about right for Silvertails.

game day!

Maybe, but should you be explaining this in the game day thread or should that be done in the pre game discussion thread ??? Maybe we need a correct usage of thread thread, I'll raise it in the general discussion thread.

Problem - There were 3 concurrent Dragons threads and some were opened prior to the GAME DAY one.
The merge would have resulted in the info page being somewhere in the middle of the posts :(

To keep an actual GAME DAY timeline, for those that watch the game after the event etc, we just thought that it will be better to start it on the actual day.

Thank @Jethro for clarifying this and keeping ST coherent :clap:

But feel free to post wherever :)

Note - The first post in all GAME DAYs now contains a summary of the team, presser,highlights and team (winning) song :nod:

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10