Post-Game Discussion Manly v Eels [Round 22, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Eels
56 Sunshine Coast Stadium
14 Aug 2021 19:35
80th minute

Match Stats

I thought dce kicking game was huge. Turned them around, and we had fantastic kick chase. Real good defence all night, 3 players in tackles, wrapping ball up and putting them on the ground. Any half chance and the inside defence showed urgency. Loved it. Still hear the hits in the 78th minute. Bash them all night

Jeez trying to pick the MVP points for this game isn’t going to be easy.
Can we fking just give em all 3 points including the trainer, ball boys and every God Dam manly fan in a jersey on the hill...

Yes I'm pumped, yes I have been celebrating like rick flair every try whooooooooo
And yes I may have had a few to many too
Whoooooooo

Bloody Manlyyyyyyyyyy whooooooo

Heard in commentary the last time we had a clean sweep of Parra was 2013, might be an omen getting to the GF.

They look like a team that is shot, maybe calling his team mate a dumb c#@t wasn't such a great idea.

I enjoyed every minute of that except that dog shot in Brad, really hope he is OK.

Our season is going up a gear each week and well done to the team for that wonderful performance!!

Cheers to the weekend everyone!! 😀

The discussion around the Eels falling off a cliff...I personally believe that when your only game plan is run hard, tackle hard and play with intensity, you are bound to run out of steam. Arthur smashes the team week in week out with relentless intensity and you can only go to well some many times. No wonder they run out of gas every year.

The discussion around the Eels falling off a cliff...I personally believe that when your only game plan is run hard, tackle hard and play with intensity, you are bound to run out of steam. Arthur smashes the team week in week out with relentless intensity and you can only go to well some many times. No wonder they run out of gas every year.
Yep , and they are the same every year !!

Des looked so happy in the press conference he wanted to make it short so he could get back to the guys. Gave Garrett a super rap and DCE a wrap too. Now if they can get over Canberra (probably without Parker for a week), they should win the last two easily and end on 34 and a fourth spot and Round 2 against the Storm, as long as the Bunnies dispose of the Roosters in 2 weeks. Interesting that their attack is only bettered by The Storm and Rabbits now.

Can we fking just give em all 3 points including the trainer, ball boys and every God Dam manly fan in a jersey on the hill...

Yes I'm pumped, yes I have been celebrating like rick flair every try whooooooooo
And yes I may have had a few to many too
Whoooooooo

Bloody Manlyyyyyyyyyy whooooooo
20210626_174255.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12