Post-Game Discussion Manly v Eels [Round 22, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Eels
56 Sunshine Coast Stadium
14 Aug 2021 19:35
80th minute

Match Stats

Watched the game and face timed a couple of bros on the pizz fand we were talking about Foz
Direct quote on fox
Cream rises to the top
Garrick - he has always had it and comparisons to Robbo
Harper will be good fir a long time
DCE can win us a comp
Card nights work
Gotta Keep Des on his toes
Beaver is a gun
Who could be our new beaver

Off to bed now, happy as a pig in ****
Congrats to DCE on his 255th had a super game
Congrats to Rub’s on his points scoring record and look forward to him cracking 300, has been really good to see him finish off a couple of super tries with awesome put downs over the last couple of weeks.

Reminds me of when we had Barrett. Same sort of press conference. Stuttering responses and blank stares
Talking about blank stares I watched an interview with Gutho before the game and felt he had a defeated look in his eyes. The engagement he had in the team at the beginning of the year is gone.

To me that was the writing on the wall.

NYEagle

Reuben Garrick...I’m speechless. I’ve always thought he was great value and have been a big fan but i honestly never thought he had this kind of footy in him...he’d be in the top 3-4 wingers in the game now.
Good call Snake. I actually thought he would be cut. He has improved his hitup technics (not getting ragdolled), and has increased his speed and strength, and goal kicking percentage. One of the more remarkable improvements and testimony to his desire to succeed

Pretty comprehensive wins over the eels this year

DCE first half was his sharpest in years and Foz was just awesome. Garrick improving his game a lot and only that one error tonight by him. Walker had some nice touches/efforts, trbo as always and forwards really stood up. Good to see suli let loose at the end, hope Parker is ok

Glad Aloiai gets some gametime over the next few weeks before finals to get back into form. Better today

Reuben Garrick...I’m speechless. I’ve always thought he was great value and have been a big fan but i honestly never thought he had this kind of footy in him...he’d be in the top 3-4 wingers in the game now.
Agree. I loved the big ‘don’t argue’ he put on Gutherson & his cobber down the sideline, to set up Walker’s Try.
Backed himself.

From Post #1

FULL TIME SCORE

Manly: 56
Eels: 10

237284378_10159284163830993_1430810721596934172_n.jpg

Pic: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Facebook Page

Team Victory Song:
aug08_022.gif

Pressers:

Post Match Interviews: TBA

Match Report:

Match Highlights:

Extended Match Highlights:

Full Match Replay Link:

Manly Tries:

Game Pics & Video Clips:

Press Print & Video Articles:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a period of 30mins where we didn't score (28min to 58min with no tries)

And yet we still put 50+ on them in the remaining 50mins - at more than a point a minute.

This was a training run, and we just took a little longer than normal to eat the oranges.

Talking about blank stares I watched an interview with Gutho before the game and felt he had a defeated look in his eyes. The engagement he had in the team at the beginning of the year is gone.

To me that was the writing on the wall.

NYEagle
Rumoured he wants $1M contract deal.
No harm in asking. ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12