Manly v Eels [Round 24 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As I've said, not good enough.
We can't win the big prize with the soft forwards.
Forwards are not paving the way.
No aggro at all.
Best for Manly is Killer and Matai.

Well played 2nd-half Eels, well-won, again in front of a big crowd @ thier home. .. And don't they love it! Bleh.

mikem said:
Maybe they concentrate on football instead of who gets contracts.
If they don't want to play then piss them off
A second half like that won't do much for anyone's asking price though.

We don't deserve to win the minor premiership after that.

In the space of 3 games we've blown a 4 point lead over the competition.

Lets hope we can get back on track.

Lawrence , Hasson and Starling aren't up to it. King off injured again what's the point persevering with him. Buhrer is just too small and Horo ,Symonds also not up to it. Choc the only decent go forward and he's busted.

KOMORI said:
That ridiculous bloody no try ruling changed this game.

They fired up immensely after that, we simply fell into a mistake ridden rabble, barely a shadow of the team that ran onto the field....

^This^

Symmonds was dreadful. Buhrer played well. Sandows kicking game was on fire and the ref helped them out a bit. Anyone who gives it to the ref the way hayne did would get ten in the bin instead there was replies from the ref like "you have to be happy with that" wtf? Why is a ref letting a player decide his decisions?

22 unanswered points in 51 minutes to Parra! Manly unfortunately are gone, will not win a game in the finals! If a side outside the eight can do that to us imagine what good sides will do!

As soon as we get knocked out I think we need a clean out of all those on the Glenn Stewart "team". Fck it is obvious we have tied up too much in backs anyway

I don't know what happened at half time but it wasn't good. Once Parra got a roll on with that Radrara try we didn't have the power to stop them.
And yes, Hayne is an excellent player, but he's also a petulant prick. Is it any wonder referees don't like him?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8