Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round 14, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Who's turn is it for the 'we love globaleagle' sign?

lol - I'm just kidding!!!!!

Hopefully a good turn out. I mean it's been proven that 'being outside in the rain' does NOT cause colds. It's a parental trick to stop kids getting wet clothes.

Plus we don't want to be as bad as those soul-less stadiums!

I used to hate being in the rain...but now...not so much.

Manly will wanna put a good show on in front of the faithful.

Anyway....I can't be there so it's easy for me to type 'turn up ya buggers!'

(reminder @marga will be there as @Mark from Brisbane says. You guys as tough as her???)

Go Manly!

It is also proven that Brookie gets more supporters in the rain than the roosters at the SFS so facilities are not the issues.

I always imagined you from Perth. I do not know why. I shall continue to do so.

Okay now the lights are off - but you can see them in the distance

Attachments

• Brookie.jpg
    Brookie.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 11
There will still be some more showers at time during the day.

If Tom plays - Manly by 18+

If J.Wright plays Manly by 8-10

I am deeply concerned that Jonathan Wright is not up to the task of playing first grade. The few games i have seen him play in the reserves this year i believe his NRL career is done and dusted. He is a 4 or 5/10 player, error prone and very slow.

My tip is Two men and a dog will be the crowd tonight given the rain, 6pm kick off etc.

Who is bringing their dog as I will be there cheering the boys home no matter how hard it rains!
Nah, there is at least 10 of us going as well (no dog though).

There will still be some more showers at time during the day.

If Tom plays - Manly by 18+

If J.Wright plays Manly by 8-10

I am deeply concerned that Jonathan Wright is not up to the task of playing first grade. The few games i have seen him play in the reserves this year i believe his NRL career is done and dusted. He is a 4 or 5/10 player, error prone and very slow.

Without wanting to sound too critical of those making the decisions , Jono Wright .....WTF!!

I watched him a few times for the Warriors, just not FG standard by any means.

Surely Matele ( not sure if that's the correct spelling) who plays for Blacktown is a better option if Turbo can't play.

But, I'll stand corrected!

Surprisingly important game today, we win then we are likely to make the top 4.

Gotta improve our points for and against tonight to do so

I'm hearing a rumour that Turbo will definitely start at fullback tonight with Matty Wright on the wing.
That's great, Trent said that he wouldn't risk Tom unless 100%, I trust him

Manly by 30, danger game if unprepared although should annihilate the knights tonight :party::party:

Any news on API
With the short turnaround what is his chances re being cleared re concussion protocols and our short turn around?

I will be happy with win, anything else a bonus.
We can't take the knights lightly.
Can't wait to get down to brookvale this evening:):)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11