Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round 21, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
any jersey we won the title with is a good looking jersey in my eyes.

There are a few others like the big eagle one that also look good.

any jersey we won the title with is a good looking jersey in my eyes.

There are a few others like the big eagle one that also look good.
Yes, love the 50's style eagle in the middle of the jersey.

Don't be surprised to see Walker in the team.

Was hoping this would be the case... Any mail or just a guess?? I noticed his brace or strapping was removed the other night and thought maybe he is close ! A sunday arvo game with what could be one of our stronger lineups, looking forward to it!

Was hoping this would be the case... Any mail or just a guess?? I noticed his brace or strapping was removed the other night and thought maybe he is close ! A sunday arvo game with what could be one of our stronger lineups, looking forward to it!

Weak mail and an educated guess.

I have also heard that Issac John might be an inclusion but I don't believe it.

Reports I'm reading say that Matt Parcell will have a fitness test before Sunday's game so he may be back. Whether he'll be on the bench or starting at hooker I don't know.

I think Issac John may get a run (also a guess). He did not play Wednesday night and is not injured. Maybe Killer goes back to the centres until door fighter comes back.

Really hoping Manly don't come out of the blocks slowly, taking it as an easy win before the game starts, making it a far tougher game than need be.
As Cronulla found out last week when they tried to play too pretty in the first half , often shifting the ball wide early before dominating the middle....the game became a contest & you could see Newcastle could smell it....
Second half Sharks played far more direct & ran with more purpose & the points flowed off the back of it.

Personally see a win between 30 - 40 points, as the side is building good momentum....but only if the intensity is there from the start.

Meet the players at Manly Leagues
Fri 29th July, 03:06PM

Sea Eagles supporters will have the chance to meet the players following Sunday’s match against Newcastle at Brookvale Oval.

The Manly players who take on the Knights (subject to injury) will attend a signing session at the bottom of the stairs (outside the Cliff Lyons Room) at Manly Leagues Club, Pittwater Road, Brookvale, from 7.15pm-7.45pm.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8