Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round 21, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If they lose in front of ALL those Golden Eagles again, I'll spew! May complacency not take over, no excuses!
Go Manly!

I always get very nervous when we have a specials game day, especially if there is a meet the players after the game event, we rarely pull off a great win on the field. Hopefully today will be a good win to celebrate

Jamie Lyon out, Myles out. Walker to 5/8 and AFB to the bench. FMD what happened to Killer? We can't take a trick this year, nowhere near as confident of a victory now. Hopefully Dylan plays like he did in the first half against the Panthers.

Jamie Lyon out, Myles out. Walker to 5/8 and AFB to the bench. FMD what happened to Killer? We can't take a trick this year, nowhere near as confident of a victory now. Hopefully Dylan plays like he did in the first half against the Panthers.

At least with Myles out we have a chance of not playing like we did in the second half against the panthers.

I was hoping Parcell might be back this week.

Wow really worried. Needed a strong win here for F/A.
I guess a win would be good. It seems out eight hopes are an illusion anyway. Look at the way Canberra are man-handing Souths like they are a bunch of piss-ants.
I watched the second half of the Souths game again last night. Wow Manly looked really gassed in the first section of the second half. They let players run 15 minutes without being touched multiple times off tap plays, and their halves looked dominant. Just shocking. I think this team, even at full strength, is simply not good enough to compete with the top 10 sides.
I hope I'm wrong. I'll happily take just a finals appearance, but it's clear to me we need to buy some speed into this team.
NYEagle

Sorry Bozo, 20min ago I was confident of a win, now with Walker at 5/8 the nerves are kicking in.
You were right about the team changes . I saw them on NRL .com . Surely we can still beat the Knights Eagle1188 . I am also sure Walker will be pumped up to redeem him self on his stupidity

There is a possibility that Walker will run rampant with his running game. It will all depend on how dominant we are in the middle of the ground and how confident he is with his hand.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6