Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round 21, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After last nights loss we can jump past the Dragons with a win, one step further away from the spoon.

In the unlikely scenario of a Squeals win over the Tigpies we could even jump them.

Who'd of thought a month ago!!

I'm sitting by myself contemplating watching today's game, and as usual when my mind has too much spare time I think of the ridiculous.

For example, the thought just occurred to me, which Silvertails member would I like most to see streak during this arvo's game?

Several contenders spring to mind.

Oh well, just thought I would share.

I'm sitting by myself contemplating watching today's game, and as usual when my mind has too much spare time I think of the ridiculous.

For example, the thought just occurred to me, which Silvertails member would I like most to see streak during this arvo's game?

Several contenders spring to mind.

Oh well, just thought I would share.

G'day Woodsie!

weird.jpg

Game is on at 11pm here.

Going to an all you can eat bbq in an hour, sponsored by some bourbon company.

May partake heavily in one and stay up for the game. *no streaking*

Game is on at 11pm here.

Going to an all you can eat bbq in an hour, sponsored by some bourbon company.

May partake heavily in one and stay up for the game. *no streaking*

I assume, going by my own experience of how these things work, that you intend to eat all you can eat. If I were to partake heavily in the free bourbon, I would struggle to stay up for the whole game. I might get a twinge or two if we scored a couple of length of the field tries, but that'd be about it. The hole game would definitely be out.

Looks like a nice day so no excuse for a small crowd.

Last years Golden Eagles game was that disaster v the Eels, fair dinkum if they show that intensity today in front of the 96 GF winning team I'll spew!!

@Dan I hope you have gone for your early morning jog and have been reacquainted with that lucky charm ant! GO MANLY!! :p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2