Game Day: Manly v Penrith [Round 14, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
One thing I have noticed.....

All season Walker had been playing 5/8 out on the left and we saw nothing, or next to nothing from him. In the last few weeks he's been in the centres and today back at 5/8 he's on the right and killing it.

Cku23eEUkAAfwdM.jpg:large

Walks is real Api @:blush:
Yep, and the party going on in his pants confirms that...

Irony is that Walker will most likely be dropped from Origin tomorrow after a good game after being picked after playing rubbish.Anyone know if Panthers players have an association with Eddie Hayson?

Need to learn from this. All Api is doing and doing very well is giving early ball to super players when given room. I think it is so obvious must give Barrett some credit for it this week.

As much as I hate to blame the refs for losses it certainly makes a difference when we're not being screwed out of the game by them.
Easy there, they've still got 40 to rectify that situation....here's hoping they keep the whistle in the pocket!

We not home yet lets just hope our players think the same way job is only half done. I'm not sold just yet panthers don't need too much ball to score quick points let's not take the foot off the gas

Do you still predict a 40-12 scoreline to Penrith?

Would have been good to have been able to bring Taupau on as an impact player midway during that half and given him a taste of that spirit.

DCE spoke really well at half time about the Trbojevic boys.

And: Let's not temp fate by giving the panfs 60% possession in the second half.

And back to early season form... Why would you try and catch a bomb when letting it bounce could start giving us a different result to the first 11 rounds...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11