Game Day: Manly v Rabbitohs [Round 2, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

HappilyManly

Journey Man

Game Day
Gates open - 3.00pm
Holden Cup Kick-off - 3.15pm
NRL Kick-off - 5.30pm (4:30 Qld)

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Dylan Walker
4. Brian Kelly
5. Akuila Uate
6. Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Brenton Lawrence
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Nate Myles
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Cameron Cullen
15. Lewis Brown
16. Jarrad Kennedy
17. Shaun Lane
18. Jonathan Wright
19. Jackson Hastings
20. Matthew Wright
21. Billy Bainbridge

MIGOTY

nature-moi-photo-2_tx800.jpg

LADDER POSITION - 13 @:(

TIPS
https://silvertails.net/pickem/picks/2017-jan-davis-memorial-tipping-competition.3/edit?week_id=133

POST GAME SUMMARY
C6oODFsVAAA8Wkd.jpg

South Sydney Rabbitohs 38 (Johnston 2, Jennings, Walker, Sutton, Farah tries; Reynolds 7 goals)
defeated
Manly Sea Eagles 18 (Uate, Kelly, T Trbojevic, Cherry-Evans tries; Walker goal) at Lottoland. Half time: Rabbitohs 18-12.
Crowd 10,183.

Match Highlights
http://www.nrl.com/rd-2-sea-eagles-v-rabbitohs-hls/tabid/10959/contentid/896475/default.aspx

Presser
http://www.nrl.com/rd-2-press-conference-sea-eagles/tabid/10959/contentid/896473/default.aspx

Team Song

Last edited:
I was confident until our two best props were rubbed out unjustly.
One way to judge the strength of our opposition is to ask: Would Plod and Poo make their 17?

I was confident until our two best props were rubbed out unjustly.
One way to judge the strength of our opposition is to ask: Would Plod and Poo make their 17?
The Burgos seem to have mellowed since getting married :nod:

But it will be a huge ask to have Manly defend without Taupau, AFB and Lussick :tmi:

Great test of character :)

The 21 players clubs are required to name on Tuesday's is as follows:

1 Tom Trbojevic
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Dylan Walker
4 Brian Kelly
5 Akuila Uate
6 Blake Green
7 Daly Cherry-Evans (C)
8 Brenton Lawrence
9 Api Koroisau
10 Nate Myles
11 Frank Winterstein
12 Curtis Sironen
13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

14 Cameron Cullen
15 Lewis Brown
16 Jarrad Kennedy
17 Shaun Lane

Reserves

18 Jonathan Wright
19 Jackson Hastings
20 Matthew Wright
21 Billy Bainbridge

Suspended

Martin Taupau (Round 4), Addin Fonua-Blake (Round 4)

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2017/03/07/round_2_nrl_team_to__153256056.html

I agree. such bs penalties weren't even given these so called shoulder charges. it's a joke 100% joke I'm sick of it really. how bout the ref calling held semi plays the ball Jake jumps on it and the eels get a penalty then score then end up with the ball for 12 minutes.. rubbish

The AFB was a nothing shoulder charge but it was an obvious 1.
The Kapow shot was not at all consistent with a shoulder charge on any angle and if challenged would be playing this weekend.
Fact is....the players coming in need to step up and get the job done.

If Reynolds somehow plays I think we will lose, plus its pretty hard to see us winning anyways they have a massive pack that will roll us and now our 2 best props are out it just makes them stronger. But one thing in our favour I think is that we all still really don't know what this team is like in attack. We had 30% of the ball last week for the majority of the game. At the moment I'm tipping Souths by 20.

The 21 players clubs are required to name on Tuesday's is as follows:

1 Tom Trbojevic
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Dylan Walker
4 Brian Kelly
5 Akuila Uate
6 Blake Green
7 Daly Cherry-Evans (C)
8 Brenton Lawrence
9 Api Koroisau
10 Nate Myles
11 Frank Winterstein
12 Curtis Sironen
13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

14 Cameron Cullen
15 Lewis Brown
16 Jarrad Kennedy
17 Shaun Lane

Reserves

18 Jonathan Wright
19 Jackson Hastings
20 Matthew Wright
21 Billy Bainbridge

Suspended

Martin Taupau (Round 4), Addin Fonua-Blake (Round 4)

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2017/03/07/round_2_nrl_team_to__153256056.html

just swap Bainbridge for Brown

Woah just realised Tom and George burgess aren't playing, manly will demolish them if our depleted pack can at least stand their ground, and against another depleted pack I think we can actually win the forward battle (despite missing our top 4 props).

Will be interesting to see how much these new guys want to play for manly, expecting a big win

Woah just realised Tom and George burgess aren't playing, manly will demolish them if our depleted pack can at least stand their ground, and against another depleted pack I think we can actually win the forward battle (despite missing our top 4 props).

Will be interesting to see how much these new guys want to play for manly, expecting a big win

they have been dropped (allegedly), for a reason ... Reynolds not on their injured list on zerotackle .... and Darcy, Sean Lane & Tom Wright not on our injured list

Toss of the coin this one, but I expect their forwards will roll over ours, and it will be dependant on if Souffs backs can take advantage.

If our mistake / penalty level continues then it could be a flogging.

We won't survive a 60/40 against share of the ball with a disrupted forward pack, especially if Nate " I was **** last year and still am" Myles is our key forward.

Brace yourself for more " sack Trent" threads as over the next two weeks that will be the main theme on here.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8