Game Day: Manly v Rabbitohs [Round 2, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This is the way I think Trent may go ....

21. Bainbridge (lock)
12. Sironen
11. Winterstein
13. Jake
09. Api
08. Lawrence
Bench.
10. Myles
16. Kennedy
15 . Brown :(
14. Cullen

Sea Eagles: 1 Tom Trbojevic, 2 Jorge Taufua, 3 Dylan Walker, 4 Brian Kelly, 5 Akuila Uate, 6 Blake Green, 7 Daly Cherry-Evans, 8 Brenton Lawrence, 9 Api Koroisau, 10 Nate Myles, 11 Frank Winterstein, 12 Curtis Sironen, 13 Jake Trbojevic. Interchange: 14 Cameron Cullen, 15 Lewis Brown, 16 Jarrad Kennedy, 19 Jackson Hastings, 20 Matthew Wright, 21 Billy Bainbridge
I bet that was torture for you @BOZO typing in Brown. I share your pain. @:cry:

If we lose today the club has a very tough road ahead. Not just in terms of the team getting a win but also, I suspect, an awful lot of fans will drop off after two years of disappointment and yet another bad start. Very important game for (choke on it) The Brand.

hrmmmm gotta pick the missus up from the races and most likely miss the game... lemme get in early...
if we lose .. "the refs were hopeless, we were robbed, barrett needs to go, myles is useless, brown needs to be sent to nsw cup, greenberg personally instructed the refs to wipe us out of the game.." .. sorry if i missed anything..

if we win... "yay, top 4 here we come for sure"

LOL

Today's match is a make or break game. Today it doesn't matter how depleted our pack may be, the players must all lift. Confident yet cautious as we get closer

Johnston is a better fullback than winger with more to prove and now knows it's his spot to lose.
IMO they lose very little with him at 1 v Inglis at 1.
I wouldn't be surprised if Walker goes to fullback, Sutton to 6, Talaki to bench and Johnston pushes Goodwin into centre.

hrmmmm gotta pick the missus up from the races and most likely miss the game... lemme get in early...
if we lose .. "the refs were hopeless, we were robbed, barrett needs to go, myles is useless, brown needs to be sent to nsw cup, greenberg personally instructed the refs to wipe us out of the game.." .. sorry if i missed anything..

if we win... "yay, top 4 here we come for sure"

LOL

Bad luck mate, but I hope your missus wins or at least gets a place.

Bad luck mate, but I hope your missus wins or at least gets a place.
shes a bottle of bubbles in already so im sure shes havin a good time regardless lol
will prolly listen to first half on the way in and find a pub for the second half...
tipped souths to get up, but would like to think the boys will be pumped for a big game

Forget the forwards. For me it's the $10mill man that better start to fire up. Just watch JT and Hunt last night take total control of their teams. DCE better lead this team to a win and be man of match doing it tonight
Time to step up Mr $$$ or ship out and let someone else do it.

Forget the forwards. For me it's the $10mill man that better start to fire up. Just watch JT and Hunt last night take total control of their teams. DCE better lead this team to a win and be man of match doing it tonight
Time to step up Mr $$$ or ship out and let someone else do it.

He's had lots of excuses , injuries, no proper 5/8 etc etc, but you are right if he doesn't start to step up soon the chorus for his demotion to NSW Cup will get a lot louder!!

He's had lots of excuses , injuries, no proper 5/8 etc etc, but you are right if he doesn't start to step up soon the chorus for his demotion to NSW Cup will get a lot louder!!
He's got speed and power to burn in that backline. He better start creating some plays so we can see it. Ball is in his court to get that backline firing.

I am usually the optimist here having never tipped Manly to lose .... but this week a lot of you have me covered. A win with kapow, Lussick, AFB and Perrett out just seems a bit too much for me.

But where there is Maroon and white there is hope ..... Fuch'n go Manly!

So Bainbridge into the 17 it seems, so who drops out ? Hastings or Cullen ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8