Game Day: Manly v Rabbitohs [Round 2, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'll always support Manly but I've got to be realistic. I can't see us getting better as long as Barrett is the coach. It's really disappointing to have to come to this conclusion after only 2 games, but there's been no obvious improvement from last year.

58 points conceded in the first 2 home games is unacceptable.

I agree we need to offer Des whatever he wants and get cleal back that 2nd half was woeful. Des bol er haha he can bring Jackson with him and dogs can have lewis poo brown he makes my blood boil. 22 all we have them on there goal line. He soffloads to no one souffs get it then a penalty soon after there kicking for goal . that was game over right there. props for Lawrence did he come off?
Are we forgetting Des is 0-2 for the season as well.

The most depressing thing is we wait 5 mths for a new season and already after 2 rounds I can't stomach this rubbish we are an embarrassment and not the club we know anymore ,I'll be here through thick and thin but geez there's some ordinary players out there for us ...park footballers at best !!
so sad that I have to agree with you

2017-03-11-19-31-26--1204744397.jpeg

This is where the club is at ....

Exactly, with those back it would definitely help, but we have no rudder or kicking game. Green hasn't been the answer. Maybe young hastings to play 7 and DCE 5/8. Someone who can direct play and kick to the corners and get repeat sets.
If I were the coach I'd be selecting Hastings and Cullen next week and sitting those 2 lazy fuks DCE and Green down to have a think about how sheet they are.

Anyone calling for Hasler to return aren't very bright.Does anyone think Hasler will return whilst Fulton is pulling the strings?
well then Bobby needs to pack his bags and take his puppet trent with hi . We are lmanly we demand success do we not? bring back Des and cleal and toovey if he ever wants back in. look how many players we let go and now we have no forwards wtf we could of kept starling and buhrer why get sironen when we had buhrer makes me so mad lol

well then Bobby needs to pack his bags and take his puppet trent with hi . We are lmanly we demand success do we not? bring back Des and cleal and toovey if he ever wants back in. look how many players we let go and now we have no forwards wtf we could of kept starling and buhrer why get sironen when we had buhrer makes me so mad lol
Mate,I hear what you say and I'm on your side but Tooves won't be back whilst Fulton,Penn and Peters are there.Fulton will be there til the Penns go broke

How is it possible that Winterstein plays for 64mins for only 3 hit ups?
Without our full stock of props you would think the second row would try to cart the ball up?
The halves did their best without the go forward required.

Manly are looking like wooden spooners. Barrett & Cartright are gone. Tom will be a star, Jorge played woefully today, but he stays. Walker has no idea without the ball, but is a gun with it. Kelly is a future 1st grader, but lacks a bit of speed, playing well for a kid. Uate has been a good buy, playing well. Green is garbage, gone. DCE needs Foran & an eight ball of rack to get his confidence back. Lawrence is a 1st grader, played his heart out today. Api is garbage, replace him with Cullen. Kapow is a NZ rep player & a star. Winterstein is garbage, gone. Siro has done nothing, but is a kid with potential, give him a chance. Jakey is a future origin player, a kangaroo & a future star. Darcy if he keeps his 2016 form, is an origin/kangaroo/nrl star. Api, Green, Myles, Brown, & Winterstein, gone. It's not the end of the world Manly fans, just the end of an era!

Just got back from the game......!

I am past the anger stage, but it may come back............now I am just completely devastated.....!!

As much as I can't stand the Rorters or even the Knights. At least their recruitment is addressing key areas and thus they have improved quite obviously from 2016 to 2017.

We have not improved overall, we have not addressed key issues and again we are trotting out a team with 50% of them not even fit for first grade.

Bozo needs to move on and we need someone who is ruled by wanting to win rather than wanting to be right.

It was horrible to watch and the vermin were not even that good, we were just terrible. Unbelievable how far we have fallen. Does Mr Penn and ZtH think this is good enough, because I certainly don't it is far from it.

Just gutted.....!! @:cry:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8