Game Day: Manly v Rabbitohs [Round 5, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
As much as that loss hurts, as every loss does, we were right up against the wall in every aspect with this game and to get so close to the win was awesome. A better kicking game and DCE would have made all the difference there.

Some really good signs and we actually played really well, we were the better team and deserved the win, we just didnt have the execution needed. So close, and I am more than happy with the performance, I was expecting a flogging

Very disappointing to lose that as Souths are not very good and the match was there for the taking. Little disappointed in Snake's play tonight

Reactions: Ben
Forgetting the first 20, and I know we can't ( what the **** went on there), we looked pretty good tonight.

Just not the finishing touches to get the extra points.

They will get better.

I'm sad we lost but happy it's moving forward!

Ah so disappointing. We were the better side, just a horrible first 15 mins. Happens a lot with the 5 day turn a round, teams start slow until they get the body moving. Showed real heart and fight, would of been enormous for the team if we pulled it off. Not to be. Some real good signs though.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10