Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 25, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
And there ya have it, my FAVOURITE moment of the season. Tommy T scores after the Canberra player was trying to yank him back with his shirt. Cherry rushes to congratulate him then quickly fixes up his shirt at the back - looked like he tucked in the label. Sweeeeet.

interested - do you honestly dont remember how you were about 12 months ago?

Negative a lot.

Then if anyone questioned you you went 'it's a forum I can do what I want...etc'

Because ...well....

I mean I get it....I'm just wondering about your memory

People can change, we all need to adapt to the " transitional " position we are in.

Hey thanks Fox for showing us the replay of (I think) Tommy T being kicked in the face. Not.

It looked like everyone stopped when that ball came loose, and that allowed for the quick run that left the defensive line in disarray.

Well why are you ??

I'm watching 17 do their best, out of position, busted , massively short of quality players on the sideline V a side that could be top 2 by the end of the day.

Not pretty to watch, but it's still " my team".

Because they are 'my team' too. However it doesnt feel like 'my team' should. It doesnt feel like Manly. Its not just today.. even with a full squad at the start of the season.. they were ****. It feels like a foreign side. Too many **** signings were made... with some coach we cannot relate to. This is not Manly. Just my opinion.

18-10 half time!

I reckon 2 canberra tries were a bit lucky.

so we're not going all that badly.

picked it up after a hit or miss start.

good kickoffs by wright!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10