Manly v Roosters [Round 16 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
Is there a contract the commentators sign that says they have to suck SBW off ?

Has put on some good plays but you'd think it was Andrew Johns out there lol. My favourite one was when he threw the ball to nobody over the touch line and we heard about the "beautiful lob pass"

It is annoying me more than Manlys effort tonight lol

Darren said:
We are trying hard but the bubble has burst for 2013. Roosters too fast and too much class. We are hanging on and have very little to offer. Time to spend the 600k each on some young stars as we are now too top heavy with old guys. We look a rabble but I suppose we can blame Checcin.

But you don't like the money we spent on Foran and DCE Dazza !! ;)

Discipline is what is missing. Not about giving away penalties, it's just that single minded focus to win the game. We get distracted, we ebb and flow in our effort levels. We just don't have it. That is a player driven thing and for whatever reason we arent as committed as other teams.

Just goes to show you need to win the battle in the middle to be effective in the modern game. Roosters too strong up front tonight. We need so better go forward.

Souffs, Roosters and Storm will decide it. We will scrape the eight and be cannon fodder for someone. We will play a final with heaps out and go out accordingly.

We have been planing like crap for weeks now. Its becoming a bit of a joke. The worst part is we have so much talent on out team, we should be able to score plenty of points.

Darren said:
We are trying hard but the bubble has burst for 2013. Roosters too fast and too much class. We are hanging on and have very little to offer. Time to spend the 600k each on some young stars as we are now too top heavy with old guys. We look a rabble but I suppose we can blame Checcin.

Do you just copy and paste that Darren

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Why is Hiku on the bench anyway surely another forward would of been a better idea. Hiku won't get a run anyway.

Snake has to be less than 100%.

That explains it but still..........everything in life is a risk.....take the risk and bank on Snake making it through the game and have a forward in place of Hiku.

Friggin irks me this does.

You'd say DCE and Foran are better than Maloney and Pearce but that Roosters pack is enormous and so is Souffs. We have nothing compared to them. Horo vs SBW, Cordner vs Choc, JHW vs Brenton and Kite just is Kite. The Roosters bench is stronger than most of our pack.

Stop blaming refs. How much possession does a team need in the opposing 20m to score !! That has been the story for awhile now.

Since DCE & his manager created that scene and we resigned him for big money, he has not performed at a elite level !!!

You can't win without scoring tries , no matter how good the defense is , after awhile you can't keep up !!

Attack is the weakness , I'm surprised the coaching staff hasn't improved

panash said:
Stop blaming refs. How much possession does a team need in the opposing 20m to score !! That has been the story for awhile now.

Since DCE & his manager created that scene and we resigned him for big money, he has not performed at a elite level !!!

You can't win without scoring tries , no matter how good the defense is , after awhile you can't keep up !!

Attack is the weakness , I'm surprised the coaching staff hasn't improved

Our defence is terrible also, so now we can't defend or attack season over?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10