Manly v Roosters [Round 16 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
tayls said:
We play crap on Monday nights.
We seem to be just playing crap. Expected a big showing from DCE tonight.

Couldn't even get a decent drop out. Not sure what needs to happen with Manly, but something needs to change.

panash said:
Since DCE & his manager created that scene and we resigned him for big money, he has not performed at a elite level !!!

I could have sworn I saw him playing at the pinnacle of RL in State of Origin the other night. Must have been his twin brother

I'm more annoyed at te fact that we didn't pack the scrum with 10 seconds to go ! Why not get in there and push !!!!!! Hurts more that we didn't want to give it a go !!!

The Eagle Has Landed said:
panash said:
Stop blaming refs. How much possession does a team need in the opposing 20m to score !! That has been the story for awhile now.

Since DCE & his manager created that scene and we resigned him for big money, he has not performed at a elite level !!!

You can't win without scoring tries , no matter how good the defense is , after awhile you can't keep up !!

Attack is the weakness , I'm surprised the coaching staff hasn't improved

Our defence is terrible also, so now we can't defend or attack season over?

Defence terrible ? Interesting way to describe the defence giving away the least points in the comp mate

We aren't playing flash but let's not go too far

bennyeagle said:
I'm more annoyed at te fact that we didn't pack the scrum with 10 seconds to go ! Why not get in there and push !!!!!! Hurts more that we didn't want to give it a go !!!

If they actually enforced a proper feed of the scrum that may be a chance, but we know second row feeds are the go

panash said:
Stop blaming refs. How much possession does a team need in the opposing 20m to score !! That has been the story for awhile now.

You can't win without scoring tries , no matter how good the defense is , after awhile you can't keep up !!

Are you serious go and watch origin 2 the kid was awesome. He struggled without foz tonight.

Is Richie f back next week

To be fair The Rorters were always going to win this game and with Foran out how do you replace a player like him?
All I know is that I tipped the Rorters

We need to really look at blooding kids do we do it now or 2014 I feel next year we will see if toovs has got it.
The likes of chee kam, Sao will be introduced I can see a tough period much like 1999 have we hung onto a good thing for too long even matt ballin offers nothing in attack.

Kiwi Eagle said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
panash said:

Our defence is terrible also, so now we can't defend or attack season over?

Defence terrible ? Interesting way to describe the defence giving away the least points in the comp mate

We aren't playing flash but let's not go too far
Shut up you are speaking sense and logic. It's emotional rants only after we lose

voicefromthehill said:
bennyeagle said:

If they actually enforced a proper feed of the scrum that may be a chance, but we know second row feeds are the go

I'm going more on the principal mate, the heads where down, cat remember the last time I seen manly do that !! Toovey needs to do something ASAP it really has become very alarming, out bench is light, I don't know what we need to fix !!

Judging by the tone of some of the posts I am going to go and buy all the razor blades on the beaches, lug them up to north head and charge a fee to enter. And for $5 extra I will throw in a pack of blades - I'll be rich i tell ya

Thought people would be a lot happier tonight Cambo, most were saying we were going to get flogged by the superior side and we got within 6 ;)

voicefromthehill said:
Judging by the tone of some of the posts I am going to go and buy all the razor blades on the beaches, lug them up to north head and charge a fee to enter. And for $5 extra I will throw in a pack of blades - I'll be rich i tell ya

Emotional, very ! Can't hack the way we've been playing, it's poor, manly has served up some rubbish of late, 2 byes during the mid season, we've had time to rest and work on structure and we look worse for it.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Thought people would be a lot happier tonight Cambo, most were saying we were going to get flogged by the superior side and we got within 6 ;)

Foz plays we win.
Brett looks fit
Glenn's best game

I think we are about to go on a run of wins

I can't believe that people on here think that our defence is solid.
S**t we had 43 missed tackles tonight our defence has been ordinary for a few weeks now.

Staff online

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10