Pre-Game Manly v Sharks [Round 11, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

14 20
4 Pines Park
14 May 2023 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. Sounds like a loser.
2. Looks to be feeling the pressure
3. His big positive is we're starting with the same 17 as last week. Yay.
Really can't see what the positive is, saying the pleasing thing is we have the same 17 from last week...please!!...no Schuster, Jake and Sipley..mmm..

If woods was our best prop last week
All I can say to you my feathered freind is
He brought us down to his level
Because we played sht last week
Agree. If woods is ever our best prop in any performance, you can bet we were flogged.

Attachments

• 59A09B10-A1C9-430C-8FE4-450BD0BDCD12.jpeg
    59A09B10-A1C9-430C-8FE4-450BD0BDCD12.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 24
Agree. If woods is ever our best prop in any performance, you can bet we were flogged.
Mate nothing personal againt any player

But passionate Manly people take it personal when our club keeps underachieving
And this has been going on since 2011

The fact is Woods could not crac a spot with the Sharks or the Disappointing underperforming Puffless Dragons

and if Seibold can all of sudden can make room for him in our pack
We have no room for improvement in 2023

I have completely lost interest in the footy now. I will try and force myself to go through the pain once again on Sunday. There will be no miracles for us this season. I am dreading the day that Schuster comes back once again with Zero match fitness and extra padding. He would be better suited to American Football imho. His body is better suited to 10-15 minutes of match time per week.
How quickly these days this club can turn a promising season into another shiitte platter.

How quickly these days this club can turn a promising season into another shiitte platter.
We can also quickly turn our season around with a resolute win 2morrow

Everything is possible and nothing is guaranteed not even a loss for Manly as bleak as the situation is

All we can do is go to the game tomorrow and try and inspire our team to a win

Hopefully if we can set the example for our team and dont give up on them
They wont give up on us

Centre Siosifa Talakai (neck) and prop Oregon Kaufusi (illness) dropped out of the squad on Saturday. Connor Tracey comes into the centres in jersey No.19 and Cameron McInnes moves from the bench to start in the middle. Braydon Trindall is the new man on the interchange.

At least some good news here

Centre Siosifa Talakai (neck) and prop Oregon Kaufusi (illness) dropped out of the squad on Saturday. Connor Tracey comes into the centres in jersey No.19 and Cameron McInnes moves from the bench to start in the middle. Braydon Trindall is the new man on the interchange.

Good news is only when Manly win
Other than Manly Winning everything else is Meaningless feathered friend
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Seriously if we lose this forget about it. We've dropped 5 out of 6 points in 3 games at home so far. Drop another one and forget any chance of being better than bottom 4. If this lot can't get their sh*t together and win this then I seriously doubt we'll win more than another 2 games for the rest of the year.

Seriously if we lose this forget about it. We've dropped 5 out of 6 points in 3 games at home so far. Drop another one and forget any chance of being better than bottom 4. If this lot can't get their sh*t together and win this then I seriously doubt we'll win more than another 2 games for the rest of the year.
Thank you 🙏

Your post has probably set us up for a six game winning streak @:D

Connor Tracey is a LOT faster and elusive than Talakai
Trindle is incredibly fast in and around the ruck.
Imo they lose nothing and actually gain more speed.

We better be up and in their face in D 2morrow, otherwise they will carve us up with speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10