Pre-Game Manly v Sharks [Round 23, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

6 40
4 Pines Park
20 Aug 2022 05:30 PM

Team Lists

I've made heaps of money on both wins and losses from our team. I would hope all your bulk of fans would also think with their brains, rather than their hearts when placing real money down on the table.
I have a question for you feathered friend

Would you bet against your own Mother ?

Because betting against our own Manly is like betting against our own Mother

See the source image

This Saturday we are up against the top 3 team and rising premiership contenders

This Saturday we have the opportunity to lift and rise like the Great Sea eagles that we are known as

And earn the respect that we have lost in not making the finals

Losing means much more than just losing a game

When we lose we also lose our credibility and respect

This Saturday our finals hopes may not be on the line

But our Credibilty and Respect is on the line

This Saturday our fans and the NRL world we be watching to see how we respond

And what Credible Characters we are

No one believes we can beat the Sharks

But as long as we believe in our selves then Winning is possible

Go the Manly Sea eagles !!!

See the source image

It's good that we finally get to see Koula as fullback. He was selected in that position for Rd 7 16th April, but was moved to centre when Harper was ruled out with covid.

I would, BOZO, primarily because an 84-year-old Italian woman with a bung hip isn't going to make much of a dent in the Sharks' pack, no matter who they put out there. Mind you, she'd still probably do better than most of our guys.
I believe we would all cheer for our own Mother right till the bitter end feathered friend

Its the Principle of the matter

And nothing is more noble in a character than Loyalty

Let us all be for ever loyal to our Mothers and our Manly

I believe we would all cheer for our own Mother right till the bitter end feathered friend

Its the Principle of the matter

And nothing is more noble in a character than Loyalty

Let us all be for ever loyal to our Mothers and our Manly
Have to be more inclusive these days Bozo.
What about the Manly mothers

One betting agency has us at 1,001 to 1 to win the GF, for some lucky punter to collect this, it would mean that the Roosters would have to lose their last 3 games with 2 games at least need to be heavy defeats. We need to win all 3 games and all need to be big wins. Might as well be 10,001 to 1.

It’s not so sad for you to make a “sizeable” bet against your own team. Which is something that I could never do and would imagine the bulk of posters on here would never do. Each to their own I suppose. Good luck.
The MOD takes money over manly with one swipe of that blade. Check out the profile pic!

1660877370135.png

is it confirmed that Davey is out? in the updated teamlist from yesterday he was named. At 5:30 today the squad will be cut and we will see then i guess.

Davey out would be a blessing in disguise

He is leaving in 3 games time and Schuster needs to start with more game time, a bench spot would also open up for Fulton too. But knowing Des we would get Burbo starting 2nd row and KDL onto the bench

Davey out would be a blessing in disguise

He is leaving in 3 games time and Schuster needs to start with more game time, a bench spot would also open up for Fulton too. But knowing Des we would get Burbo starting 2nd row and KDL onto the bench
With Davey out also, if true, lots of opportunities for the replacements to show us what ya got. Would love to see Fulton get another crack at 1st's, Smalley onto the wing gets the nod over Las Vegas. Also would like to see Tulivake, sorry about spelling, get a bench spot. But as you say Des being Des he sticks to the tried and true.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8