Pre-Game Manly v Sharks [Round 23, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

6 40
4 Pines Park
20 Aug 2022 05:30 PM

Team Lists

Members

We appreciate that our team is **** , bad luck get used to it.

We appreciate that you are very unhappy with our head office, Tony is here that might change , otherwise jog along.

We appreciate you giving us your hard earned dollars for memberships , with inflation they’ll be going up lots in 2023 and we’ll start auto billing you pretty soon, you want out , really , does that mean you’re not a true supporter ??

We appreciate that you think our fluff pieces are just fluff but get used to it because they’re going to continue.

We appreciate that you’ll appreciate us getting flogged by 50 at the appreciation round but that’s just because we like appreciating you.

See you next year fans , we appreciate your understanding that we didn’t make the finals but as they say “ **** happens “.

Members

We appreciate that you are very unhappy with our head office, Tony is here that might change , otherwise jog along.

We appreciate you giving us your hard earned dollars for memberships , with inflation they’ll be going up lots in 2023 and we’ll start auto billing you pretty soon, you want out , really , does that mean you’re not a true supporter ??

We appreciate that you think our fluff pieces are just fluff but get used to it because they’re going to continue.

We appreciate that you’ll appreciate us getting flogged by 50 at the appreciation round but that’s just because we like appreciating you.

See you next year fans , we appreciate your understanding that we didn’t make the finals but as they say “ **** happens “.
Yep I appreciate a sh1t sandwich. Nothing against Reuben though

I'm confused "Members Appreciation" - WTF - when did that start?
Members

But we still get our end of season party at your expense.... you know our excellence awards night

Another change on Friday with Andrew Davey ruled out so Ethan Bullemor joins the starting side and Kurt de Luis is added to the bench. That comes on the back of Reuben Garrick being ruled out for the season with a shoulder injury. His withdrawal will see Tolu Koula (who was originally named on the wing to replace Jason Saab) move to fullback and Alfred Smalley called into the side on the wing for his second NRL game. Jake Trbojevic (hand) is replaced at lock by Dylan Walker.

Members

Just get me a discount on a pre-game lube mobile with my membership. That's at least the club showing they care about our welfare.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8