Post-Game Discussion Manly v Storm [Round 21, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Storm
18 Suncorp Stadium
07 Aug 2021 19:35
80th minute

Match Stats

Yes it does, it is the benchmark defence in the competition and he has unlocked it multiple times. Was never gonna look like the big kid in the under 8s v this mob, especially when we have barely had the ball and pretty much no attacking ball at their end
I’m not seeing it. Why are the stays worlds apart?

Absolutely ridiculous.. not even trying to hide it.. completely penalised out of the game... That Smith one at the end will do me.
His sole purpose was to get into our line of d and disrupt the defenders so grant could go thru the hole... If we did the same play it's penalty, basically obstruction, but these refs on the take penalise Manly for hitting him on suspicion.. absolutely pathetic...

Turbo drops an automatic bomb even though Hughes took him out Garrick doesn’t clean up a grubber we complete 67 percent can’t get any ref decisions only got beat by 10

We were very lucky tonight to only lose by 10.

Melb really did not play very well, they just didn't make the same amount of mistakes that we made.

Our whole effort undone by our own mistakes. We matched them we hung in there but gosh we made it so hard for ourselves.

Every turnover was punished and we got slaughtered by that ref. How many six agains did they get whenever they were in trouble and they laid all over our ruck without punishment.

We showed we could damage them out wide and you have to move the ball against them.

Criminal that we get the lead and then immediately surrender it through 2 dropped balls and they got 12 points.

It was frustrating to watch them do that. They have to learn to clean up the ball from kicks far too often we get exposed.

Harsh lessons learned tonight and I come away from this knowing if we get a fair crack from the ref they can be toppled!!

It was all hanging out there for us to take. A win and we take 4th. Garbage inconsistent ****e and we see why the Storm have the record they do

We were very lucky tonight to only lose by 10.

Melb really did not play very well, they just didn't make the same amount of mistakes that we made.
Melbourne have no more gears to got to they were playing well tonight.

By the way we had no ball no ball I repeat.

Afraid to say this will be story of rest of year. Storm is the tv favourite with all their players now in media. Ref's will pander to them and give them a leg a up, same as what south's got the year they won the premiership.

Storm will lose 1 penalty count/6 again. Against the eels when they rest their players and don't care about the result they lose that game. Helps they then don't have to play us the first week.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10