Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 24, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Think crowd will be about 13,500
The weather today will keep a lot of walk ups away
Can’t wait though.
Been raining off and on all day here on the beaches.

All settled in at a place called “ Timber Creek”, beside the mighty Victoria River in the NT, we left WA this morning and are now only 30 minutes behind the Eastern states.

Sat dish up, connected and Foxtel on, can’t wait for kick off.

Just had a salad roll for lunch, maybe a wee nana nap before settling in for some icy cold Great Northern leading up to the big game.

Nervous as well, think the Drizzle will be aiming to get one back on us and we will miss Thommo in the middle, bit this team never gives up!!

All settled in at a place called “ Timber Creek”, beside the mighty Victoria River in the NT, we left WA this morning and are now only 30 minutes behind the Eastern states.

Just had a salad roll for lunch, maybe a wee nana nap before settling in for some icy cold Great Northern leading up to the big game.

Nervous as well, think the Drizzle will be aiming to get one back on us and we will miss Thommo in the middle, bit this team never gives up!!
I don't know why but I always thought you were a confirmed salad dodger?

Enjoy the scenery and the game feathered friend

69A9753B-2DC6-49F0-A816-AD1D80A65251.jpeg

I hate reading Mark's posts - ban him!. I so want to be out there doing what he is doing. How about a blog somewhere on Silvertails about your adventures?

One day...

It's actually pissed me off that both teams played the widely acknowledged 'game of the year' just a few weeks ago, and all we hear about is The Battle of Brookie. Tedious and lazy.

The stupid thing is that DCE and sCam are the only players still at either club who played that night 8 years ago (not counting T-Rex who was on our bench that night).

You know, I get the feeling that most have all but forgotten our win a month ago because it was on Fox and not Ch.9. If that had been a Friday night or Sunday arvo FTA game......:wondering:

I wonder how much truth in the rumour Scam maybe out ????????
Think some one at the storm has given out this rumour to try and get us off our game.
Smith won’t be missing our game
The betting odds have not changed in ages for this match so he will play
I would love for can ring smith to be out but don’t see it happening

I hate reading Mark's posts - ban him!. I so want to be out there doing what he is doing. How about a blog somewhere on Silvertails about your adventures?

One day...

He makes it all up. NO hat photos, no proof!

(lol)

Go Maaaaaaaanly

Plenty of GA tickets left - Don’t let the rain keep you away!
ABC grandstand just said thousands of GA tickets available for our match
As I said earlier 13,000 with this weather will be a good crowd.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10