Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 5, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Uate's ability to actually secure the ball from a kick return is non existant he does this all to often, rookie mistake. Very frustrating, i almost expect him to drop the ball it happens that often....WTF

FMD thank you very much Klein for missing the oblivious and guessing on the rest.Aaprt from that we r making them look like grand finalists
JetSki trying hard give him more time and they need to follow DCE into the line
Come on Manly !

Looks like our way form ..the bad manly are back today we look leg less and titians look up for this.

With them having the breeze in the second half think they will win 20+

Sadly we don't look threatening at all
I expected us to lose. Tom is too important. Set up every try last week. DCE creating a few chances but with Marty on one leg and no off loads we have nothing.

I'm confident still, although it's all up to our backs. The players coming in have been dreadful.

Jono Wright, Uate, Perrett, Matt Wright (started ok), Winterstein should all be absolutely ashamed

Walker should do fine although his match fitness will take a week or two to meet standards

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8