Post-Game Discussion Manly v Titans [Round 9, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Titans
10 4 Pines Park
29 Apr 2023 17:30
80:00 minute

Match Stats

Getting flack I have no issue with . No big deal . I dont have a big ego for that to worry me

I am a very proud and Passionate Manly supporter though and what I do have an issue with is
My Legendary club not making finals and getting thrashed
Yep, with centres like Harper and Parker we are going nowhere in this competition. I've seen paint dry on a wet winters day faster than those two. Even more concerning was hearing Siebold say Parker will replace Garrick in the centres when he comes back.

Absolutely woeful performance.

Apart from Paseka, the rest of the team should hang their heads in shame.

An absolute rabble!
If it was another team that lost like that . Well, thats footy .

But this is not just another team . This is the Legendary Manly team that was once the Benchmark of greatness and the envy of all teams

That was over 10 years ago and our light keeps on fading year after year

We need to start lighting up the place once again

Swap Croker and DCE. I would love to see that
Not sure about swapping Croker with DCE but I think we need to at least look at Croker at 6 given the debacle of the 6 position this year
Croker doesn’t seem to get a chance to kick enough but when he does his kicks are generally good and we need that
His defence IMO would be an improvement on what we’ve had on the left edge so far
Just an opinion and open for debate

Reality setting in…..
Yep for sure. All the early season enthusiasm is quickly degenerating into another rabble prone fiasco of a club. A captain mouthing off in the media about a lazy player, the inevitable Turbo injury crock show and then turning it up at home vs bog average opposition including the Tigers and Knights games. Rinse and repeat the last decade of mediocre lame efforts.

Not sure about swapping Croker with DCE but I think we need to at least look at Croker at 6 given the debacle of the 6 position this year
Croker doesn’t seem to get a chance to kick enough but when he does his kicks are generally good and we need that
His defence IMO would be an improvement on what we’ve had on the left edge so far
Just an opinion and open for debate

Croker to 6, GCKT in to hooker, and Lawton to 14 could help stabilise our spine somewhat.

Since The Penns took control we haven't come close to being The Mighty Sea Eagles.

They are clueless and I can't think of a great decision they've made.

I'd still hung onto the vague hope that we'd continue our proud record of a premiership every decade. It's already been 12 years and we only have until 2029.

Not going to happen with this Clown Family in charge.

The Mighty Sea Eagles? No more. Perhaps the Blue Footed Boobies would be more apt.

It feels hopeless.

Since The Penns took control we haven't come close to being The Mighty Sea Eagles.

They are clueless and I can't think of a great decision they've made.

I'd still hung onto the vague hope that we'd continue our proud record of a premiership every decade. It's already been 12 years and we only have until 2029.

Not going to happen with this Clown Family in charge.

The Mighty Sea Eagles? No more. Perhaps the Blue Footed Boobies would be more apt.

It feels hopeless.

I feel the same way, Budgie

Croker to 6, GCKT in to hooker, and Lawton to 14 could help stabilise our spine somewhat.
I agree
Croker is a natural half and a few years in the middle has improved his defence and his maturity
Maybe Schuster to Lock? That way his weight is not in question and he can inject his creativity when needed
Open for discussion

"I don’t know what the problem is at Manly."... we dont have the players, the depth, or the owners to go forward.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10