Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 6, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Here is the latest news on the Sea Eagles injury front, brought to you by sponsor Elastoplast.

Half-back Isaac John suffered a season ending pectoral injury in the Intrust Super Premiership loss to Penrith last weekend.

Daly Cherry-Evans: High ankle sprain. Expected back Rd 9

Jamie Buhrer: Broken thumb. Expected back Rd 10

Tim Moltzen: Knee, Expected back Rds 9-10

Jayden Hodges: Knee, season

Isaac John: Pec, season
The Sea Eagles website states - half-back Isaac John suffered a pectoral injury in the Intrust Super Premiership loss to Penrith last weekend and will be out for 10 weeks. Maybe they updated it after you posted it here. So if all goes well he should be back before the end of the season.

So Rabbits roll through the forwards in first 20 minutes,outside backs go cold because halves are not halves and can't pass the ball and the only one left off the list at this stage is a ball playing back rower that would lift against his old team

Attack Ashford's side of the field and run at Robson close to the line and bomb the wings on the 5th - tackle Luke and Johnson - don't let them run = Manly 10+
Yep. Symonds can tackle Johnson again... he didn't play on last time TRed did this :eek:

So Rabbits roll through the forwards in first 20 minutes,outside backs go cold because halves are not halves and can't pass the ball and the only one left off the list at this stage is a ball playing back rower that would lift against his old team
He did very little against the Rabbitohs and this is probably why he has been dropped.

The Sea Eagles website states - half-back Isaac John suffered a pectoral injury in the Intrust Super Premiership loss to Penrith last weekend and will be out for 10 weeks. Maybe they updated it after you posted it here. So if all goes well he should be back before the end of the season.
We haven't seen the poor bugger since the Nines.:(

He did very little against the Rabbitohs and this is probably why he has been dropped.
Yes he was ineffectual and any chance for Bozo and co to flick him they'll take it but he is more creative than Api and Walker.They'll let him go next season but why not give him some confidence now and use him whilst DCE is out.Cant be any worse than Burgess and especially against Warriors

Provided the selected first grade side plays, we'll beat the Worriers.
Provided the coach of the NSW Cup and the Under 20s remain, we'll lose again this week.

I tend to agree, but in hindsight Mateo should have come on after 20 mins

Wow, Starlo wasn't even told about being tapped by Manly.:confused:
And BJ was left out of the Coffs pre season camp :confused:

Both state it was not nice, but they decided to just concentrate on proving their worth :clap:

Lewis Brown. We are struggling to score tries. Mateo is our most creative ball-playing forward. He should be there. I don't get it.
I can agree with that Mateo offers that 2nd phase play but with Jake back he offers that so that could be the reasoning being Brown in Mateo out just a thought

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6