Game Day: Manly v Wests Tigers [Round 2, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wiliame has what it takes.
There, I said it, I am staking my reputation as an armchair judge of footy horseflesh on this, lol, Mark and all the doubters will have to eat their words.
I hope that's not a great sarcastic trap you've led me into here?...because I do too. All teams have sports psychologists either on staff, or outsourced. I hope Williame has spent the week with them (as I'm sure he's a regular client anyway).
If he can overcome his obvious 1st grade f@ck ups, he has natural, and physical ability to burn. I hope he can do it for his own sake (and yes....ours too!lol)

In better news....I've finally worked out your avatar.

A Hachiman Hikigaya key chain!

Yay...good for me.

Back on topic:

I don't mind Barrett making a few changes. We'll settle in. It'll take awhile.

1) Trent makes no changes. "Why does Trent keep sticking with the same team....useless!!!

2) Trent makes changes. "Why won't Trent pick and stick??? Useless!!!

So er yeah....go Manly!!

Congratulations, you win fabulous prizes.

If barrett is going to tweak this side he needs to put killer to 6 and dylan to 3 pure and simple. Its only round 2 but we can't sit on our hands waiting for this to work , walker is a class Centre and thats we're he needs to be until lyon retires anyway. Im happy with starling and lawrence coming in and jake to lock but this is the acher for me and this position is about class and experience unlike the front row we're its all ticker. We need to get this right asap.

I hope that's not a great sarcastic trap you've led me into here?...because I do too. All teams have sports psychologists either on staff, or outsourced. I hope Williame has spent the week with them (as I'm sure he's a regular client anyway).
If he can overcome his obvious 1st grade f@ck ups, he has natural, and physical ability to burn. I hope he can do it for his own sake (and yes....ours too!lol)

Sadly some players transition to first grade like a duck to water, others never quite seem to make the grade.

Only time will tell I guess, he's on 12 losses to date, if he gets to 15 you might change your views.

My two cents:

You guys are being a little harsh on Green. Whilst I agree he shouldn't be in FG over some of the other guys he's keeping out, I actually thought he looked very dangerous in attack, particularly early in the game. Perhaps he's better off the bench.

Wiliame surely won't be playing this week, and I'm pretty sure that a fair bit of this team sheet is just selection foxing. Again I don't expect the team named on Tuesday to be the team that takes the field next Monday.

Interesting that one of the ROAR journos has Manly losing by 14 against the Tiges. Surely that must put the wind up the team.

Interesting that one of the ROAR journos has Manly losing by 14 against the Tiges. Surely that must put the wind up the team.

I actually think it could be worse than that if there's no Snake at the back.

It's not so much his defence ( although that's outstanding, it's not so much his attack ( still great but not as outstanding as the old days) it's his absolute genius at organising both attack and defence, we are a different team when he's playing.

Tom Turbo will be a superstar BUT still has a lot to learn in that role.

Snake plays, toss of the coin, he doesn't , Tigers by 20 or more.

And watch us change then in the betting, blowing right out to make the 8

I actually think it could be worse than that if there's no Snake at the back.

It's not so much his defence ( although that's outstanding, it's not so much his attack ( still great but not as outstanding as the old days) it's his absolute genius at organising both attack and defence, we are a different team when he's playing.

Tom Turbo will be a superstar BUT still has a lot to learn in that role.

Snake plays, toss of the coin, he doesn't , Tigers by 20 or more.

And watch us change then in the betting, blowing right out to make the 8

I feel you are putting far too much stock in round 1 results, I'm confident we'll win this one and if Snake plays win it well

The Tigers and Warriors are the same in that way, never know what you will get on game day and on Saturday was the perfect example of it.

Last time we played at Leichhardt, we got done over very well by the Tigers. The loss on Friday will help with the motivation to win (how many times did i repeat that to myself in the first half of 2015). Hoping for one but it could go either way. If we come out firing we will win as the Tigers don't have the distance in them as they usually come out and put quick points on teams and then get fatigued. Win the early exchanges we win on Monday

Having Jake, Lawrence and Starling together in the side helps stability because they know each others game well. Last week was too patch work with players unfamiliar with each other. Another week and those three in the side will improve their structure. The half/5/8 combination will improve with better support from up front.

12814124_1084790194899669_4655017199241110137_n.jpg

Swap Vave or Green for Lussick and I'm relatively happy with that squad. Still think we should be a single hooker team but that is unlikely to happen.

One things for certain , every loss we have , without a win will see the pressure mounting on the new coach.

If TB thought it was bad on Friday night, another flogging on Monday will raise the stakes even higher.

And the draw doesn't get any easier, with the Sharks, Roosters & Rabbits to follow.

We could very easily be 0/4, although I predict 1/4.

I'm pleased I'm an armchair expert and not a coach .

Not sure what he's thinking dropping Darcy? 6 Runs, 61 mtrs & 23 tackles. All his carriers were quite solid. Green was quiet, but I'd have him over t-red any day of the week. Jake in the backrow is smart, we are a much better side with him on the paddock! I think Parcell should play no 6. Don't ask me where I'd play Walker, no doubt he'll play centres at some stage, with injuries. Unless he miraculously becomes a ball playing half. Strongest front line & bench imho...

8.Lawrence
9.Koroisau
10.Taupau
11.Jake
12.Buhrer
13.Myles

14.Brown
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Lussick
17.Knight.

Not sure what he's thinking dropping Darcy? 6 Runs, 61 mtrs & 23 tackles. All his carriers were quite solid. Green was quiet, but I'd have him over t-red any day of the week. Jake in the backrow is smart, we are a much better side with him on the paddock! I think Parcell should play no 6. Don't ask me where I'd play Walker, no doubt he'll play centres at some stage, with injuries. Unless he miraculously becomes a ball playing half. Strongest front line & bench imho...

8.Lawrence
9.Koroisau
10.Taupau
11.Jake
12.Buhrer
13.Myles

14.Brown
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Lussick
17.Knight.

At some time in the future you may be proven correct, but to prefer Green over T-Red on that one very average performance is moon barking, lip dribbling, scrotum scratching MAD!

Watching NRL News, Turnbull is the No 1 ticket holder of the Rorters

Did anyone get announced as the No 1 ticket holder for Manly at the Season Launch ?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4