Manly vs Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
barrack o barba said:
torana355 said:
barrack o barba said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
At least you admit we will beat you

Nah mate , was only responding to what that other pelican said .

One more sleep boys

Isn't it two more sleeps? The banter at work is picking up between me and the many Dogs supporters. Some of them are not really confident where some are just ridiculously overconfident. They fail to remember Manly's vast finals experience. Bring it on already!!!

Hey Torana I read that Manly have not beaten Canterbury in a finals game since 1976 , an incredible stat if true

In 1976 Manly def Canterbury to go to the Grand Final, only other time the two have met was in the 1995 Grand Final, which was refereed by an imbecile, due to the Super League war.

barrack o barba said:
Tough crowd

Once bitten, twice shy. We have every reason to be wary of you Dog supporters coming on to our forums. You lot have a bad record here but if you behave, you can stay. If you don't then you're gone. It's as simple as that.

This game has me nervous, in a good way.
Not since the old Storm games since the 07 finals series have I had as much passion for a Seaeagles win!!
Everything from the Des saga / Foran attempt, t rex signing & so much more make this a real war zone final, though both camps are playing it down.
Have loved the recent success including the GF over NZ in 2011 but beating the Dogs in 2012 under the circamstances would be the ultimate satisfaction on so many levels.
From the Dogs hot form this season I feel they need an extra 10% improvement to match Manly who definately have extra up the sleeve.
Still also believe Barba, though a freakish attacker, has many glitches in defence that WILL be found out during the finals series.
More worried about containing their fowards & reynolds & the threat that will undoubtably come with the cross field bombs.
Manly by 10

Jethro said:
barrack o barba said:
Tough crowd

Once bitten, twice shy. We have every reason to be wary of you Dog supporters coming on to our forums. You lot have a bad record here but if you behave, you can stay. If you don't then you're gone. It's as simple as that.

More mods on here than Scotland Yard

RE: BIG GAME FRI NIGHT

Does Nick Youngquest still play?
[/quote]

Gday Bones , Nick Youngquest is about as gone as Scott Fulton
[/quote]

Who cares what you think?

barrack o barba said:
Jethro said:
barrack o barba said:
Tough crowd

More mods on here than Scotland Yard

theres Mods in Scotland yard ?

It's going to be an absolute ripper!

Hey all .. I'm back (bulldogs_fan), and pumped for this Friday night!
---------------------------------------------------------------
You got us at ANZ, we responded with a cracking performance at Brookie. As a Dogs supporter, I'm really worried about this one. Last week was our first convincing win in quite a while, and you guys are smashing teams even without some of your stars. You guys are defs still the benchmark. We may have been minor premiers, but you've been there and done it before and our fullback, 5/8th and halfback have NEVER played semi-finals footy. But I'm confident Des can calm some of those nerves, and we can get a win. IMO, whoever wins this one just may go all the way.. and the loser will struggle in the 2nd week, especially if it's a fast, physical game that goes down to the wire this Friday.

Some really good matchups, it's going to be very interesting:
* Barba vs Stewart
* Inu vs Matai
* Morris vs Lyon
* Kasiano vs King
* Foran vs Reynolds

If the Sea Eagles are as clinical as they have been in recent weeks, they have the class to pull the Bulldogs apart. But if the Bulldogs get on a roll early and build an early lead, there is no stopping our giant forward pack and out speedy outside backs in Barba and Morris.

GOOD LUCK! Go the Bulldogs. Let's get a 50k plus crowd at ANZ!

globaleagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Seems Dogs supporters can't count...today is Wednesday, Friday is game day TWO SLEEPS

Thursday = dole cheque day.

And 1 more sleep till they're broke and ticking up their grog and durries at the local bottle-o again

RE: It's going to be an absolute ripper!

bd fan. There's already a merged thread regarding Friday's game You could have posted your thoughts on that one. I don't know how to merge threads so hopefully a mod will do it.

niccipops said:
bd fan. There's already a merged thread regarding Friday's game You could have posted your thoughts on that one. I don't know how to merge threads so hopefully a mod will do it.

Merged the threads for you nicci :)

COMMANDER said:
WTF is this a Dogs site?

Will only have to put up with them till Friday night,wel put the cleaners through them and theyl all disappear.

Jethro said:
niccipops said:

Merged the threads for you nicci :)

Cheers Jethro. They just keep coming. Manly supporters in denial.

the mauler said:
COMMANDER said:
WTF is this a Dogs site?

Will only have to put up with them till Friday night,wel put the cleaners through them and theyl all disappear.
They want to visit to savour the aura of success that goes with all things Sea Eagles. It's only natural.

bones said:
Not worried at all. Manly by 18.
By 12. We'll ease up in the second half.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8