Manly vs Rabbids [Round 22 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
dowdz said:
Souths were always going to be pumped for this game. Not to fussed if we lose. Get them in the finals like last year

I agree. But would be nice to maintain momentum. Matai's situation is what worries me more than anything.

Buhrer is having a Choc night with his handling (while Choc hasn't dropped one yet).

Has DCE been taking passing Proton Pills or something?

And another farking game where we come out after an ordinary first half and show no improvement. Frustrating!

HK_Eagle said:
dowdz said:
Souths were always going to be pumped for this game. Not to fussed if we lose. Get them in the finals like last year

I agree. But would be nice to maintain momentum. Matai's situation is what worries me more than anything.
Need a loss before the finals. Just hope Matai is ok. We need gift and Lui back

We are not the best side today so far. They deserve to be in front. Lets hope we can turn it around.

So where are the FKN penalties for holding down and offside. F..k these refs are kidding with this s..t.

Woeful tonight so far.
On a positive, yes, it could be a good game to lose coming into the finals.

Mistakes and poor decisions at an alarming on-going rate. And yes, we can still win this as bad as we have looked so far. Lol

Some inspiring runs from Choc. He's trying to lift the forwards but of course can't get a quick play the ball with the Souffs hold down allowance.

mickqld said:
Some inspiring runs from Choc. He's trying to lift the forwards but of course can't get a quick play the ball with the Souffs hold down allowance.

It's amazing how quick Souths are allowed to play the ball. Choc on fire. Let souths have their grand final now.

HoldenV8 said:
When are the refs going to ping Inglis for walking off the mark?

That will never happen

It's certainly back to the 70's night. We've gone back to a f...ing 5 meter rule.

I can't believe that. We get a 40/20 and we are pissfarting about on the re-start and then just run one up at their set line until we get to the last and take a poor option for the umpteenth time.

Amazing. Touchies and pinkies don't miss an opportunity to call a Manly forward pass. Inconsistent fcks!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10