Manly vs Rabbids [Round 22 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan said:
Just not a fan of Jorge. He's got that head down, slow motion culture about him.

But he brings the ball back like a forwad. Always makes meters through heavy traffic.

If Matai would have chicken winged one of the Burgess girls, Gus and Freddy would be bursting blood vessels.

Isnt looking good. We seem to be bashed around.

Losing skivvy is not good it is hurting our left side. Rrally hope he is ok.

Taking Matai out has screwed our structures. Poor Tom Symonds is trying to fill in, which has taken him from the right side of the field. Stuffs pretty much everything.
If that chicken wing wrestling move from Burgess goes unpunished, I'll be plenty pissed. Complete silence from Channel Nein commentators, although Phil Gould did bring it up a little later. That was an absolute shocker - worst I've seen since Lima (what a coincidence, another Souths player) went out of his way to cripple Watmough.

HoldenV8 said:
Jorge is definitely not 100%

Jorge is slow and has little positional awareness :dodgy:

Hopefully someone will talk to him at half time.

Tommy over ran his line, I'm sure that Snake was looking for him but was forced to pass to Jorge, who then got run out :s

All is not lost. Foz has to start tactical work instead of bashing himself up with tackling.

Go Manly :exclamation::heart::angel:

A pretty dusty first half from the boys but Tooves will square them away.

Looking for a big improvement in the second half.

Vermin fans and Nein may disagree, but for mine the play of the first half was Snake's try saver on Inglis. Most other fullbacks in the NRL and that would have been a Souffs try in the corner.

He also just held on to GI's legs long enough to allow the defence to get back on make a try saver and force a handover. Had we gone into half time 18-4 down instead of 12-4......who knows what might have happened from there had they scored

Anyone want to know the half time score from Suncorp?

We're doing well to hang in there. Second Souths try had plenty of luck about it but we need to get our heads in the game.

Bent his arm back then as he's getting up he rips it back again. No penalty. What a load of ****. Deliberate act to cause injury. Deserves 8 weeks

The burgess boys are up there with the biggest grubs in the game. The sooner s burgess leaves the better.

Yeah agree t red is doing his best but pur left side id disorganized

The Wheel said:
Seriously that chicken wing better get looked at

Chances are it won't, purely because it was from a Souths player on a Manly player - and Matai at that. Expect the silence to continue. But if one of our players did that to an opponent I'd be disgusted.

Rabbits appear to be too big and too fast. This match could prove very costly with Matai looking as though he has picked up a serious injury.

Poor game from Buhrer. DCE & Foz kicking it dead is just major no no with the 7 tackle restarts. Forwards are getting out muscled. It's the typical everything goes Souffs way game during the season then all the morons will jump on the band wagon again. It won't come finals time.

HoldenV8 said:
I notice that Nein ignored the chicken wing during their half time summary.....

Yep, they sure did. The love fest for souths makes me sick. So do there fans.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8