Manly vs Rabbids [Round 22 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
simon64 said:
A pretty dusty first half from the boys but Tooves will square them away.

Looking for a big improvement in the second half.

This.

I too would love to see some adjustments and a major improvement in the 2nd. However, the last few poor first halves I've watched I didn't see that shift up gears. We basically gutsed them out and scored points from a 10 minute burst of footy. I don't think we can win that way against the bunnies, they look solid tonight. So,,,, I'm really hoping for a major gear shift. C'mon Manly!

mickqld said:
Poor game from Buhrer. DCE & Foz kicking it dead is just major no no with the 7 tackle restarts. Forwards are getting out muscled. It's the typical everything goes Souffs way game during the season then all the morons will jump on the band wagon again. It won't come finals time.

Yeah I had a feeling this might happen tonight. Plenty of time to turn it around though...

Ron E. Gibbs said:
On the plus side the Broncs are up by 14 over the Dogs:)

Please refrain from giving scores in the other game for those of us who want to watch it after this. Thank you.

dowdz said:
HoldenV8 said:
I notice that Nein ignored the chicken wing during their half time summary.....

Yep, they sure did. The love fest for souths makes me sick. So do there fans.

The radio coverage, though fully in bunny love swing, have said the tackle was very bad and that Luke is in trouble.

These are the games where players like Gift and Matai make a huge difference.

Dumbass T Red! Why the hell would you try and strip it. It's last and he's wrapped up. Arghhh!

just got in and I don't like what i see. What the hell is going on. Is souths still getting help from the refs?

Souths were always going to be pumped for this game. Not to fussed if we lose. Get them in the finals like last year

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10