• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wombat (how can we get some more videos of the legend)
Blakey (just for his unmatched attacking ability, i still replay the video of his try scoring package, should have been a manly boy for life)
Fulton
Snake
Cliffy (only man to do it on beer and bungers)

DCE hasn't signed anywhere yet and neither has Foran so there's no need to be hating on the bloke. You do that when he has signed elsewhere lol.

I don't hate the bloke.

I just hate that this is taking too long.

At least make a decision. That decision can be I am staying! Or I am going!

It's like the old 6pm pub last drinks - 'time gentlemen please!'

I think DCE and Foz are waiting for the other to decide first. Ideally both see value in staying together and committing to Manly. However, from a financial perspective, if one of them, sadly, decided to sign elsewhere then that makes the other one even more valuable to Manly, and frees up some more money for the club to throw at them.

Nope shut down the DCE rumours - Sportal is now claiming he is the most likely to re-sign. Must not have liked what he saw up on the Goldie this weekend while he was really at Warringah Mall (hey Goldie has an outdoor mall too so maybe Sportal just got mixed up)

Nope shut down the DCE rumours - Sportal is now claiming he is the most likely to re-sign. Must not have liked what he saw up on the Goldie this weekend while he was really at Warringah Mall (hey Goldie has an outdoor mall too so maybe Sportal just got mixed up)

It has been reported on channel 9, 10 and SBS that DCE is visiting the gold coast facilities today. Confirmed by his mgr.

It has been reported on channel 9, 10 and SBS that DCE is visiting the gold coast facilities today. Confirmed by his mgr.
Um the Titans don't have any facilities, they are training at TSS private school, they sold the centre of excellence to Bond Uni and Hoss Carter took all the training balls when he got sacked.

I like that they have to reassure him that they have a future. That usually makes for a strong pitch...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2