• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gosh. Too many for just five. But Cliffy, Tooves, and Beaver will forever be my top three. Oh, and then there's Wombat, and oh ...

If you're looking at Manly's best players & had the most influence on a team/premiership then it's gotta be
1. Bozo
2. Cliffy
3. Snake
4. Wombat
5. Killer

My personal top 5
Fulton ( Immortal. )
Wombat (Finesse of a back and power of a forward. 2 for the price of one )
Mal Reily ( Skill and Steel)
2V ( Phar lap . All heart . Pound for pound the toughest )
Max Brown ( Did not represent Australia but he represented Manly in our first 2 grand final wins ( '72 and '73) Secure , Speedy and Sensational finisher .

Too many to decide. I'm going to cheat and go past and current players based on who I've had the pleasure of watching on many occasions at Brookie.

Past guys In no particular order:
Cliffy
Wombat
Beaver
Igor
Toovey
(the reason I have left out *Fulton is because this is a personal list and I didn't get to see him play much. I think he'd moved to Easts before I became a Brookie regular. I understand his Manly and immortal status.)
*special mention to Gifty Stewart

Present guys/no order- well maybe.....
Snake
Matai
Jamie
Matty.B
*DCE/Foz
*If there's any departure announcements there'll be an immediate axing from the list.

Matai is my favourite player in the team and has been for some time...his runs from dummy half are very underated IMO..and he is the player opposition fans hate the most , making my " man love " for him even greater....great to hear he might be re-signing.

My personal top 5
Fulton ( Immortal. )
Wombat (Finesse of a back and power of a forward. 2 for the price of one )
Mal Reily ( Skill and Steel)
2V ( Phar lap . All heart . Pound for pound the toughest )
Max Brown ( Did not represent Australia but he represented Manly in our first 2 grand final wins ( '72 and '73) Secure , Speedy and Sensational finisher .
Max brown sounds like an early 70s version of robbo.

I only have seen him play in the gf DVDs but was too young to see him play in person.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4