Melbourne Storm To Sign Nate Myles!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 26876
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Leaves us stretched next season unless there are a few recruits in the pipeline; no Nate, question mark around lussick and are they still trying to push BJ out the door

Leaves us stretched next season unless there are a few recruits in the pipeline; no Nate, question mark around lussick and are they still trying to push BJ out the door
With BJ, let's hope that door is the one the Doorman couldn't get open!

i wonder how accurate this report really is, would certainly be an unexpected turn up [ or should that be outcome ] if actually true , and also bearing in mind that myles is currently on some 500 grand per season with the sea eagles . maybe the present manly ' brain trust ' has been able to actually propose a very hopeful beneficial result for the club , and B T W , some good and related clever humor with your thread reply - super nintendo chalmers

Hard to argue with a reputable source like Sporting News.

His wife is from Melbourne so would be good for her to get back home.

Maybe bellyache needs some storage space and Nate's head will do just dandy!!

This only can lead to 1 outcome and a very good 1 at that.
Manly have another Ace up the sleeve and could well be a player still at another club for 2018....heck....does it make a difference these days.

Maybe bellyache needs some storage space and Nate's head will do just dandy!!

Like when Nate was a little tacker?

little nate.jpg

This only can lead to 1 outcome and a very good 1 at that.
Manly have another Ace up the sleeve and could well be a player still at another club for 2018....heck....does it make a difference these days.

Agree I reckon we could have a couple of big signings to announce. Could Green follow him to Melb as they are short on halves. Possibly DCE / Hastings, DCE /Cronk and Graham.

I think there is more to playout on this one, Myles, Matai and Stewart off the cap and there is another million dollar player.... hint hint......

Wait who am I automatically going to give my maximum points to in the player of the round thread each week?

Has been good for Manly and will be great for the Storm.

Hahaha! We are all so much smarter than Bellamy!! Boy is he in for a surprise. What a dope. Why would he even contemplate a signing like this?? This is why his forwards are crap and they are so far down the table.

Sarcasm implied. lol @:p

This reminds me of the storm signing Jason Ryles. Lots of people laughed at that as well, and look how that turned out. Ryles is still there as an assistant coach. Bellamy isn't dumb. Neither is Nate.

IF it happens, Manly will survive eeaaaaaasssillily.

As for Nathaniel, go for it mate!! It's Tessa's time to shine. :party:

Just on the storm, this year they had 8 new players arrive. Their average playing age is 22 and even after being beaten by the titans last week, they still sit 4 points clear.

Credit where credit is due but........F**K I hate them!!! :mad:
I reckon they've been far worse than their place on the ladder suggests. They have made so many errors this year and have gotten away pretty luckily in some matches this year. Yes they have still been good, however that is just because slater, cronk and smith are at the helm. They'll be in for a rude shock when them three are gone, Bellyache won't look so good then.

He struggled coaching an origin side without them

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8