Membership numbers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
U dont have to be country or regional to be over 50klms away from narrabeen, Im wetsern sydney and its over 50.....I would hope mine gets sent out and before Xmas would have been good to wear it on holidays.

I would have to agree, the prices did come down and especially for us "country" members are great value but as I "may" not get down to Sydney in 2011 until round 25 to wait until then to collect is pretty stupid. Naturally I can ask one of the regular MWTS people to collect for me but agree they should be posted. I would hope that the new membership lady she's the folly of this and send them all.

vidmar link said:
[quote author=manlyborn link=topic=185975.msg308835#msg308835 date=1291673439]
I love the joint and I'm more than happy to contribute to being a member even though I'm unlikely to attend any games (coming from Ballina). Not meaning to sound critical but if I take my young bloke down the beach it would have been nice to have worn my eagles cap, which I think is good promo for the club. But to have to pick the cap up personally would cost me more than my membership.
I realise all this may sound petty (it's not about the money) just think it's counterproductive in regards to spreading the brand.

Last Friday I met with the new manager who is looking after membership and (amongst other topics) I raised the point about the caps and collection.

I was told that they had seen that and realised that it wasn't the best way to promote the membership and whilst not being able to give me a definite "official" response they were looking in to it (They'd asked for numbers involved and the cost associated which is wise and what I'd have asked for before giving a guarantee)

Stay tuned?

PS They are very keen to get to know the members and have even signed up to be able to post on here but as she has had to hit the ground running and this week is manic with packing and prepping for membership mailings it's perhaps understandable that it will take a little while for them to get settled?
[/quote]
Thanks Vid,
I hope I didn't come across as sounding negative.
You'd be surprised how many ex northern beaches residents live up this way....cheers

Who cares how many membership numbers the Rabbits have. It wont win them a title. Cant believe because of that grub inglis that they have shortened right in for the title. (if the circus ever gets sorted)

I love it actually and cant wait for them to do a St George and CHOKE!!!!!

Bring on 2011 ;)

manlyborn link said:
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=185975.msg308840#msg308840 date=1291675248]
[quote author=manlyborn link=topic=185975.msg308835#msg308835 date=1291673439]
I love the joint and I'm more than happy to contribute to being a member even though I'm unlikely to attend any games (coming from Ballina). Not meaning to sound critical but if I take my young bloke down the beach it would have been nice to have worn my eagles cap, which I think is good promo for the club. But to have to pick the cap up personally would cost me more than my membership.
I realise all this may sound petty (it's not about the money) just think it's counterproductive in regards to spreading the brand.

Last Friday I met with the new manager who is looking after membership and (amongst other topics) I raised the point about the caps and collection.

I was told that they had seen that and realised that it wasn't the best way to promote the membership and whilst not being able to give me a definite "official" response they were looking in to it (They'd asked for numbers involved and the cost associated which is wise and what I'd have asked for before giving a guarantee)

Stay tuned?

PS They are very keen to get to know the members and have even signed up to be able to post on here but as she has had to hit the ground running and this week is manic with packing and prepping for membership mailings it's perhaps understandable that it will take a little while for them to get settled?
[/quote]
Thanks Vid,
I hope I didn't come across as sounding negative.
You'd be surprised how many ex northern beaches residents live up this way....cheers
[/quote]

Not negative at all mate, and all good.

I wasn't too happy about that part of the membership as I know many from out of town that wear their hats around their locale and enjoy "flying the flag" as it were.

Hence why I asked the question at the meeting and gave an update when I saw your post..so no probs.

I'll post on here when I hear more (Most likely won't be until weekend when I'm at Narrabeen for the packing day)

Lads i would suggest giving the new membership manager some time. It will take time for them to be effective - knee jerk reactions like caps can take budget from other areas etc....

Basically relax....and judge upon efforts rather than right now

I asked on here about country/interstate memberships showing as not being posted when the packages first came out. I thought it had been decided by the club to post them but I must be wrong if it is still being discussed. Thanks for taking it up Vid as most of us have no idea when we will be in Sydney to collect. If there had been a 'post membership package' option when I renewed then I would definitely have taken that up. Let us know what happens but it needs to be sorted. Cheers.

lsz link said:
Lads i would suggest giving the new membership manager some time. It will take time for them to be effective - knee jerk reactions like caps can take budget from other areas etc....

Basically relax....and judge upon efforts rather than right now

Yes, I agree. It should be Lowe taking the brunt, not the new membership mgr but I reckon the CEO has a small scrotum or at least acts like he does, so I would expect nothing less than him appointing a less snr staff member to have to do what is really his own dirty work, and cop all the flack.
Meanwhile, Lowie can continue to hide from fans and members from behind his pc, while encouraging everyone to 'Ask Lowie' so you can get a lame 1 line general answer to your question....maybe.

That said, I am all for giving the membership mgr a fair go and will be doing just that.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8