membership numbers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
96% tenure should be commended. That's not a number to be scoffed at, and hey, kudos to whoever is keeping the number healthy.

The Sharks / Dogs / Cowboys should all be asking questions. Heck, Cowboys have signed some very quality players including Tate (unfortunate about the injury - but he'll be back - I hope - love the man as a player).

Should NEVER have left Brisbane.

I've got three members from this house OS at the moment so will get on their tails when they return in the next couple of weeks to resign.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
round1_battleofthebeaches.jpg

31/01/2011 1,000 members in one day (Sea Eagles)
31/01/2011 Launch of the Father & Son membership package (Sharks)
01/02/2011 Cronulla players to hit local train stations (Sharks)
02/02/2011 Cronulla players to hit local shopping centres (Sharks)
03/02/2011 Sharks to launch the Harvey Norman bay (Sharks)

jwaa link said:
Speaking of broken links, clicking the sea eagles icon at the top of the nrl.com.au site still leads to a blank black screen (firefox, macbook).
I sent an email about it early last year, i guess their still working on it

works fine for me

jwaa link said:
Speaking of broken links, clicking the sea eagles icon at the top of the nrl.com.au site still leads to a blank black screen (firefox, macbook).

I sent an email about it early last year, i guess their still working on it

I too get a blank, black screen below the menu/address bar when I click the icon on the NRL website. I am using firefox with Adblock Plus.

To access the Manly website page "http://www.mwse.com.au/" that opens up after clicking the icon, I have to select "Disable on this page only" from the Adblock Plus menu and then reload the page because http://www.mwse.com.au/ opens to a page of Manly related advertisements with you having to click on the bottom banner to enter the website because the banner is linked to "http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=home-old".

The NRL.com website needs to change their link from "http://www.mwse.com.au/" to "http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=home-old" to allow direct access to the Manly website.

2nlwvly.jpg

Post  automatically merged: [time]1296457411[/time]

Sea Eagles ahead at stumps in 'Battle of the Beaches'

NRL.com Mon, 31 Jan 2011 16:40:00

After a slow start this morning, the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles have bounced back and have taken the lead in the ‘Battle of the Beaches’ signing up more than 300 people already this afternoon at their fan day at Narrabeen.

The final day for the Fan Day alone for the Sea Eagles will not be known for a couple of days, with the membership team needing to bring in additional staff to help process the sheer volume of people joining this afternoon.

Sydney Roosters also enjoyed a small spike this afternoon jumping to just shy of 200 memberships for the day, on the back of plea to join by Roosters directory, and former great, Luke Ricketson, whilst the Sharks have also hit the 200 mark at the end of day’s play.

Another update on the membership numbers will be given tomorrow afternoon.

I'm about to re-new my membership (ive waited to do it in the 4 days it counts) but looking at what's planned in the next few days, the Sharks will prob get the most numbers with the things they have planned..

01/02/2011  Cronulla players to hit local train stations (Sharks)
02/02/2011  Cronulla players to hit local shopping centres (Sharks)
03/02/2011  Sharks to launch the Harvey Norman bay (Sharks)

Do we have anything else planned to increase the membership numbers over the next 3 days???

Given the last update was 4911 before yesterday then we are now past our 2010 total, the second team to do so.

Well done to the people involved in that side of things.

Lets hope we can grow it significantly this year on the back of the strong start

really is awesome news, ive signed my neice and nephew up for next gen memberships, and me and my old man are grabbing 3 game passes as we cant attend every game ! its really good to see manly pushing for members, awesome !

Copa Eagle link said:
really is awesome news, ive signed my neice and nephew up for next gen memberships, and me and my old man are grabbing 3 game passes as we cant attend every game ! its really good to see manly pushing for members, awesome !

Do jnrs count as members?

I still have to do mine, so there will be one more. I should get around to doing that tomorrow.

SwornEagle link said:
I'm about to re-new my membership (ive waited to do it in the 4 days it counts) but looking at what's planned in the next few days, the Sharks will prob get the most numbers with the things they have planned..

01/02/2011   Cronulla players to hit local train stations (Sharks)
02/02/2011   Cronulla players to hit local shopping centres (Sharks)
03/02/2011   Sharks to launch the Harvey Norman bay (Sharks)

Do we have anything else planned to increase the membership numbers over the next 3 days???

4/2/2011 Sharks players to launch their new trophy room

Hopefully our players will be hitting the training paddock hard from 1/2 to 3/2 getting ready to play football.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8