Moses Suli

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I wouldn't be snapping him up too soon. I think you would need to let him stew a little and maybe think that he may have lost it all. After that he might realise what he needs to do.

Oh, and don't forget to give him Joe Gs phone number.

Apart from keeping pacific time in turning up to training has he boxed anyone’s heads in or what ? Good luck meanwhile given the cap issue ...

I wouldn't be snapping him up too soon. I think you would need to let him stew a little and maybe think that he may have lost it all. After that he might realise what he needs to do.

Oh, and don't forget to give him Joe Gs phone number.

Great suggestion @TokyoEagle
Joe G would be an incredible mentor, especially for a kid like Suli.
Just read the latest article and I feel for the kid and the pressures that come with the expectation of him. I hope he takes a break from the game to refresh his perspective and deal with his demons.
I really wish the world knew more than we currently understand about mental health : |

If the NRL are smart, they will not allow him to sign with a club until 2019 for his own good.

Not as a punishment, but as a precaution. There is so much more to this story than meets the eye. It was irresponsible of the Tigers to pay him 1.3m and irresponsible of the Bulldogs to pick him up for 1.3m.

There should be rules against that kind of money for 18-19 year olds. He had everything served up to him on a platter and hasn't had to work for anything. Naturally he has become complacent and fallen out of love with the game.

A year or two bricklaying and he'll soon start turning up to training on time. Also, he lost his father only five years ago and he had to leave the family home to be closer to training and still couldn't turn up on time. He obviously has some demons to iron out. Let him do that before another club comes knocking with 1.3m and he railroads again.

I hope he gets some help. Can't imagine how he's feeling after losing his father that young. Obviously hard to shrug that off and move on in life. I shouldn't be quick to judge next time.. but if a club really want him they shouldn't offer him big $$ so he doesn't have that weight of expectation on his shoukders.. Maybe @BOZO is correct on this one and TB would be a perfect father figure/mentor..

Josh Massoud was on the BSB this morning - filled in the background to his story re family etc but mentioned that one example of his not fitting in was he would do his rehab in the morning with a group weights session scheduled afterwards with say an hour break in between. Rather than wait and do them with everyone else he apparently thought why wait around, I'll do my weights now so I can go home earlier.
One example I know but if they all add up.....

If the NRL are smart, they will not allow him to sign with a club until 2019 for his own good.

Not as a punishment, but as a precaution. There is so much more to this story than meets the eye. It was irresponsible of the Tigers to pay him 1.3m and irresponsible of the Bulldogs to pick him up for 1.3m.

There should be rules against that kind of money for 18-19 year olds. He had everything served up to him on a platter and hasn't had to work for anything. Naturally he has become complacent and fallen out of love with the game.

A year or two bricklaying and he'll soon start turning up to training on time. Also, he lost his father only five years ago and he had to leave the family home to be closer to training and still couldn't turn up on time. He obviously has some demons to iron out. Let him do that before another club comes knocking with 1.3m and he railroads again.
Did you read the article about him today. Apparently doesn't want to live in the doggies home away from his mother (all the older brothers have left and he feels responsible for her well being). Is there more to this than what we actually know? Hoping that he can get through this.

Can't find it now but yesterday saw one article saying he didn't really mix with the older players you get in 1st grade, he'd rather just hang and play footy with his mates the same age.
Also, it mentioned that he went and watched Manly's under 20s finals matches last year because he's good mates with 7 of our players in that team.

Mate at 19 I was out of control and 20 years later I still am but somehow I have faith in Suli .
On a serious note, I think the right mentor can get him in the right mental frame and Trent having a reputation of being a players coach is the right mentor .
And yet you bag the **** out of Trent for the way he handles Kelly and Tom Wright ... make up your mind .. Is manly a caring, sharing, give a hug sort of club .... or is Manly only for winners at all cost etc etc (cue stupid cliché meme) and that coddling attitude a Norths thing ...

@Woodsie if you think @BOZO is tough on young Kelly spare a thought if he was playing at the bulldogs. These are some of the sympathetic comments posted on the kennel on hearing Moses Suli's departure.. Makes any comments posted by Bozo seem like Mother Theresa

"Haha. What a fu*ken idiot.
Go dig a ditch you dumb c*nt.
Oh well, cost us nothing."

"These c*nts are big babies fu*k i cant stand millennials "

"Destined for a lengthy career........... as a security guard. Total bell end."

"Probably failed an in-house drug test. Every photo I seen of him he looked stoned as fu*k."

@Woodsie if you think @BOZO is tough on young Kelly spare a thought if he was playing at the bulldogs. These are some of the sympathetic comments posted on the kennel on hearing Moses Suli's departure.. Makes any comments posted by Bozo seem like Mother Theresa

"Haha. What a fu*ken idiot.
Go dig a ditch you dumb c*nt.
Oh well, cost us nothing."

"These c*nts are big babies fu*k i cant stand millennials "

"Destined for a lengthy career........... as a security guard. Total bell end."

"Probably failed an in-house drug test. Every photo I seen of him he looked stoned as fu*k."

My point was that last year Bozo was bagging Trent in every thread possible for mothering Kelly and giving him a break, he then posted 253 posts in 85 different threads criticising Trent for not picking Tom Wright because of his age and mothering him ....

Now, he says Trent is a wonderful mother and should adopt a Suli pup .......

And then he finds 20 memes stating what is critical is consistency ....

And now I am bunkering down in preparation of the memes quoting fictional characters telling me I am wrong.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12