Moses Suli

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Of course the best way for one to learn life's lessons is to be repeatedly given last chances.

Carney has shown that he continually cannot tow the line. Each indiscretion shows that he cannot follow simple club rules. Basic stuff. They may not be huge issues, but they highlight he has an issue with alcohol and cannot be trusted to follow what's asked of him. That's a big deal.
Meh, Not a real biggie for me, just think of what the Broncos blokes get away with, James Roberts for example. Carney has become the whipping boy for the media, some players get their indiscretions kept private, I don't think he's any worse than most in the NRL to be honest.

We have no idea what's going on behind the scenes. I just see a super talented kid who's walked away from massive coin so he must have some serious issues. I hope he gets it sorted and gets on with playing good footy.
I can agree with you on that.

An attitude problem at 19 for mine is not worth a red line through his name, I think he is worth a punt, obviously under the conditions if he has a poor attitude he is gone. People saying they don’t want to loose someone like kelly by signing him I just don’t understand it. At a year younger he is significantly bigger, stronger and faster than Kelly. Although team harmony and having a good playing group is very important, Tbaz is trying to win the competition and wants the best team possible, the kid is a beast. A couple of the older Tongan boys like AFB and Jorge could really help him.

His mum needs to give him a kick up the bum, then
His Manly mates need to give him a kick up the bum, then
His manager needs to give him a kick up the bum (earn ya commission), then
His new coach, Trent, needs to give him a kick up the bum, then
His new team mate, Marty Taupau, needs to give him a kick up the bum, then

if that doesn't work....lost cause!

Carney has shown that he continually cannot tow the line. Each indiscretion shows that he cannot follow simple club rules. Basic stuff. They may not be huge issues, but they highlight he has an issue with alcohol and cannot be trusted to follow what's asked of him. That's a big deal.

For Suli and his manager to be meeting with Manly may mean he wants to be there. Why else would he go? If it was only his manager meeting with Manly I might think differently but for him to be there also may be an indicator that Manly is where he wants to be.

We have no idea what's going on behind the scenes. I just see a super talented kid who's walked away from massive coin so he must have some serious issues. I hope he gets it sorted and gets on with playing good footy.
Big difference is that Carney has always put in on the field, whilst Suli makes Trex look earnest :cool:

This kid is a lazy trainer, lies about injuries to get out of work, maybe more of a Dave Taylor clone :confused:

Sorry. Can't agree with you that he isnt "any worse than most in the NRL" .
Yeah, but as I said, you hear about all of Carnage's incidents, some players/teams that stuff doesn't make the papers is all.

Most players in the NRL don't piss in their own mouth.
They don't piss on other people.
They don't get done dui.
They don't vadalize.
They don't set strangers pants on fire in a nightclub (although that's pretty funny).

I get the feeling you haven't hung out with many footy players, most of them that I have do stuff like this all the time.

Reportedly close to young manly players, good talent with bad work ethic. Not anything too destructive seen from him so i'd be more than willing. Will improve depth tremendously and compete to make the side if he can get his **** together

Get him on a low contract and he'll re-learn how to earn the money he's on after being paraded with cash at both the tigers and most probably the dogs

Not sure the best thing is him signing an NRL contract straight away. If he has the bad attitude as claimed signing a new contract won't change that, he will just think who cares if this doesn't work out somebody else will sign me straight away.

Maybe sign him to a basic contract to play U20's and if his attitude is right and he gets to play NRL his contract can allow for a decent payment.

Yeeeeeeah nah! People we have wright x3 and Parker and walker coning back we need a 5/8 and a forward or 2

Respectfully I couldn’t disagree more haha. I’m happy enough with our pack. Jono and Matt wright? You don’t want to sign him cause we have these 2? I’m sure they are lovely people but we ain’t winning the comp with Jono and/or matt wright in the centers. Dylan walker is coming back but in all likelihood not for about 6 weeks and even then, can’t expect him to be at his best straight up.

IMO he needs to be amongst friends and senior mentors he respects. I believe our squad is the right fit. Greenberg won’t let him go to Manly. If it was Melbourne or a Queensland side the NRL would pay his airfare.

Most players in the NRL don't piss in their own mouth.
They don't piss on other people.
They don't get done dui.
They don't get done for evading police.
They don't vadalize.
They don't set strangers pants on fire in a nightclub (although that's pretty funny).
They don't get sacked for breaking team protocol.
They don't get continuously made to go to counselling....

Sorry. Can't agree with you that he isnt "any worse than most in the NRL" .

Blokes had his 17 chances. Someone like Croker deserves his shot now.
Really??? Firstly, he didn’t piss in his mouth, it’s an optical illusion & secondly I challenge you to find a story about his vadalize misdemeanour, it simply never happened ;)

Suli and his manager were spotted in negotiations with Manly officials at Narrabeen on thursday morning.

The first public announcement of his parting from the Bulldogs I can find is dated 5pm wednesday.

Interesting that things moved so rapidly that he is at Narrabeen after just a few hours of daylight and meeting officials, not just Baz.

Wonder if we talked to him more than once before and this has been brewing for a while.

Also interesting:

The-19 year-old was on a relatively low wage in the first season of his new three-year deal at the Bulldogs.

Last edited:
@:worried:
Ha ha ha. That's hilarious. Your defending him. What about the other 5 or so things I mentioned... Let them slide... Just give him one more chance. That's great.

Purely reading off an ABC News article. Sorry to offend you Todd.

My point wasnt really about Carney pissing in his own mouth or not. Fact is he did something stupid. Again. On camera. After a long list of stupid incidents. Yet some are happy that see him come to the club.

Compare that to a 19yr old kid with all the talent in the world who obviously has some personal issues. I'd take the kid any day.

Carney's proven he can't be trusted.
The kids 19 and has plenty of time to come good.
I guess I’m no good at this humor thingy @:worried:

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8