MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 19: Sea Eagles v Warriors 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the whole team deserves 3 points, they put everything they had to win that. every player tried thier heart out.
now thats the manly spirit we have not seen in a while,

1 Darcy
2 Buhrer
3 Jake

Our forwards laid the foundation early for our victory. I see it as no coincidence we have gone forward since Ferris has come back into the side. He adds more than his weight in passion and experience. Add to that Ferris bleeds maroon and I think he should be in a leadership role with DCE next year with the turbos to follow in time.

1 Darcy
2 Buhrer
3 Jake

Our forwards laid the foundation early for our victory. I see it as no coincidence we have gone forward since Ferris has come back into the side. He adds more than his weight in passion and experience. Add to that Ferris bleeds maroon and I think he should be in a leadership role with DCE next year with the turbos to follow in time.

It is a great point you make about Buhrer, he has definitely made an impact since returning from injury. He has a great attitude and is a true Manly man, on ya Ferris. @:)

Now who to include in my top three? This is a toughie....

3. Jake
2. Buhrer
1. Tom

Tom just edged Darcy out for a point, he made some great metres really well done to him. And was hard not to include Chez as well, awesome left foot field goal.

Other mentions: great metres to Vave, Taupau and Wright.

And Killer, although he is getting on, he is a very important piece in our team and I just love watching him play still.

A special congrats on Brad's debut, for someone that had a dream of playing for Manly and knocked back Rugby to pursue that dream, it was so great to see him soaking up the win at the end with boys.

And finally well done to the rest of the boys not mentioned, thanks for putting in and getting that win, it was awesome.

Darcy - over 200 metres, has really stepped up!
Jake - superb game, he's all heart
Jorg - one of his best games

Closely followed by Ferris and Tom. Special mention to Parker who had an impressive 1st game in the NRL.

3. Lussick been really impressed with him lately. Throws himself at the line with no regard for his body.
2. Jake Turbo solid as a rock as always.
1. DCE took control of the game.

Voting for Round 19 closed:

3 Jake T
2 Lussick
1 DCE

So Jake increases his lead to 4 points over Parcell in the overall standings.

Thanks for voting!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4