MWSE forum closed down today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
captainskin link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=183601.msg267414#msg267414 date=1276849124]
Haven't seen Lotti yet. The others, yeah...

Yep, bring back Lotti  :)
[/quote]..

if you want lotti just go to bai stand theres heaps of storm fans there  ::) 
theres no room for them ere  ;)..lol

As one of the long time posters on this site I'm happy to have many more True Manly fans on the site.

Welcome.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Actually whilst welcoming the newbies (as we all should do), I would like to pose a question to those of you that have been here for years.

Is this change of landscape welcomed????

Or would you have preferred to stay as you were and bantered amongst yourseleves???

Not that you have a choice I guess as new people are joining at the rate of knotrs but as I say interested to know if you are all happy or feel it's an intrusion into what was a select group of people.

I don't consider myself a newbie though I haven't been here for long. truth be known I had tried to join before but always had errors saying my email address was spam.

I'm probably one of the controversial posters who likes to wind people up. Not all the posts I make are really my opinion but if it fires others up to post well it's worth it.

If you guys don't like it well I guess I'll be a short lived poster here but take me or leave me that's the way I am.

I think you will find that 99% of the people who come across form the other side are good blokes, passionate & all with their own point of view. This isn't just the insular peninsular now.

This site has become the official (unofficial) MWSE supporters site.

I'm happy to be part of it if you let me but a leopard can't change it's spots.

Cheers - Jerry

Hi everyone i never new about this site lucky Mark from Brisvagas sent the email he did Anyway ive had a look around and it looks the goods ;)

From the F6 link said:
Hi everyone i never new about this site lucky Mark from Brisvagas sent the email he did Anyway ive had a look around and it looks the goods ;)

welcome

wonder how many more dont know we are here

bob dylan link said:
[quote author=WAMF link=topic=183601.msg267260#msg267260 date=1276826972]

Does the current CEO have the ability to see past his nose?

Finally I got a reply today, and I get the feeling they dont care if I renew my membership or not.

So I wont be.
[/quote]

Love to see those emails mate. I had to send a couple before Peters replied.. claimed he never got the first one - riiiiight.

codewana link said:
[quote author=bob dylan link=topic=183601.msg267263#msg267263 date=1276827343]

Finally I got a reply today, and I get the feeling they dont care if I renew my membership or not.

So I wont be.
[/quote]

Love to see those emails mate. I had to send a couple before Peters replied.. claimed he never got the first one - riiiiight.
[/quote]

LOL...

codewana link said:
[quote author=bob dylan link=topic=183601.msg267263#msg267263 date=1276827343]

So I wont be.
[/quote]

[/quote]

The reply is on my work computer.  If I think of it Monday I will PM the to you.

brookie link said:
i'm here, made it
but think i been a member for a while

February 01, 2006, 08:26:17 PM

From the F6 link said:

Hi everyone!

New to this forum,crossed over from the darkside after Mark's e-mail also.Looks a good site with some good humourous posts.
Look forward to having a chat and or debate with you veterans....

Just so people are aware I have around 2000 (give or take) on my e-mail database.

I sent them all an e-mail last week and suggested they join Silvertails.....it's good to see many of them on here BUT there's an awful lot who have yet to join.

I have been "trying" to be a bit of a peacemaker between posters of both sites for a fair while as this "true supporter" bull**** really peeves me off, there is NO DIFFERENCE between any of us that posted on MWSE and any that post on Silvertails, if you are a Manly supporter you are just that, a Manly supporter.

I will continue to push the ones on my list with further e-mails over the next few weeks but I feel it's going to take some time.

BTW of the 2000 on my mail list there's probably only 100-150 of them that were regular posters anyway, just as there was only about 250 of the 5000 that were MWSE members.

But it's great to see so many of the regulars on here and am very happy that we haven't lost contact.

Just so people are aware I have around 2000 (give or take) on my e-mail database.

I sent them all an e-mail last week and suggested they join Silvertails.....it's good to see many of them on here BUT there's an awful lot who have yet to join.

I have been \"trying\" to be a bit of a peacemaker between posters of both sites for a fair while as this \"true supporter\" bullS**t really peeves me off, there is NO DIFFERENCE between any of us that posted on MWSE and any that post on Silvertails, if you are a Manly supporter you are just that, a Manly supporter.

I will continue to push the ones on my list with further e-mails over the next few weeks but I feel it's going to take some time.

BTW of the 2000 on my mail list there's probably only 100-150 of them that were regular posters anyway, just as there was only about 250 of the 5000 that were MWSE members.

But it's great to see so many of the regulars on here and am very happy that we haven't lost contact.
  People who won't come here to make some Pyrrhic point just need to get over themselves. 

I have been \"trying\" to be a bit of a peacemaker between posters of both sites for a fair while as this \"true supporter\" bullS**t really peeves me off, there is NO DIFFERENCE between any of us that posted on MWSE and any that post on Silvertails, if you are a Manly supporter you are just that, a Manly supporter.

some old bird was paying out on you at manly Leagues early sunday morning (about 0050).I was stewing on it and was gonna give her a spray,but had a few bourbs under my belt,so thought better of it!I remember her,and will serve it up to her when I'm sober at the club.If I see her last game,I'll point her out.I mentioned Mark Tramby's excellent tours,and she replied "**** mark tramby and his tours"!In hindsight,leaving it for another day was probably good judgement.(better than my poker machine judgement).

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=183601.msg267943#msg267943 date=1277014466]

some old bird was paying out on you at manly Leagues early sunday morning (about 0050).I was stewing on it and was gonna give her a spray,but had a few bourbs under my belt,so thought better of it!I remember her,and will serve it up to her when I'm sober at the club.If I see her last game,I'll point her out.I mentioned Mark Tramby's excellent tours,and she replied "**** mark tramby and his tours"!In hindsight,leaving it for another day was probably good judgement.(better than my poker machine judgement).
[/quote]

LOL, Mark did you turn her down

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8