Nathan Brown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Told not to show up at the Dogs apparently. So highly likely they are still trying to off load him.

As doggies captain U do wonder what $ he was pocketing. If he was cheap you think a club would have picked him up by now.

That's the kind of behaviour that will turn a roster against the club in my view !

1000000225.png

Our better fo
That's the kind of behaviour that will turn a roster against the club in my view !
Yeah I suspect there is more to that falling out then the media are running with. 12 months ago he was chosen as the leader of men over all other players at that club. I guarantee you the qualities that made them pick him as Captain didn't just disappear. Club may not like hearing some home truths that players at that club have issue with. Dogs equally seem happy to turn over a number of good players year after year in search of something. They might just be trying to free up space to make room for that next over priced instant fix it they fancy this month. But it is an odd one. Things have got to be very broken to treat ya Captain that way. There would have to be players at that club that back him to the hilt.

Our better fo
Yeah I suspect there is more to that falling out than the media are running with. 12 months ago he was chosen as the leader of men over all other players at that club. I guarantee you the qualities that made them pick him as Captain didn't just disappear. Club may not like hearing some home truths that players at that club have issue with. Dogs equally seem happy to turn over a number of good players year after year in search of something. They might just be trying to free up space to make room for that next over priced instant fix it they fancy this month. But it is an odd one. Things have got to be very broken to treat ya Captain that way. There would have to be players at that club that back him to the hilt.
I don’t know the guy or what went on at Canterbury but I worry he is another Aloiai. Very opinionated and prepared to lead a faction when he doesn’t agree with something. This is just speculation. I don’t know for a fact that Aloiai even did that but it came across that way.

That’s a sight I hoped I’d never see. I’ll never cheer this Squeel.
Upwards and onwards. Times change. I felt the same when we got Ben Kennedy. Loved him after a couple of games. Probably before you time, there was a guy called John O'Neal who we pinched from the great South Sydney side of the early 70's. Hated him like no other opposition player. Loved him after a couple of games for Manly. He won us our first ever grand final!!

Never say Never!!

Our better fo
Yeah I suspect there is more to that falling out then the media are running with. 12 months ago he was chosen as the leader of men over all other players at that club. I guarantee you the qualities that made them pick him as Captain didn't just disappear. Club may not like hearing some home truths that players at that club have issue with. Dogs equally seem happy to turn over a number of good players year after year in search of something. They might just be trying to free up space to make room for that next over priced instant fix it they fancy this month. But it is an odd one. Things have got to be very broken to treat ya Captain that way. There would have to be players at that club that back him to the hilt.

Gus the Ghoul Gould has a habit of doing that. He tried to buy up the competition at The Warriors and it screwed them over, too. It was only after he left they started healing.

I think his medium to long term strategy sucks.

That’s a sight I hoped I’d never see. I’ll never cheer this Squeel.

Mate, I appreciate and get what you're saying, but for mine, regardless of who it is, or whether you want them here, as soon as they put on our historic jersey, he's one of us.

Okay, complain about his form, his effort if it isn't there, but, Nathan Brown is now an Eagle, and if any opposition rag him, I'll let em have it.

If our fans critique him though, it's because they want something better for us, so I kinda get it and empathise.

Is that a weird outlook from me? Hahaha

Gus the Ghoul Gould has a habit of doing that. He tried to buy up the competition at The Warriors and it screwed them over, too. It was only after he left they started healing.

When he was at the panthers he bought players like Kite to help while they developed their kids

Also I wonder if I could get a train and trial deal just so I could get the gear?

Mate, given the quality of some of our squad, I reckon you'd almost be a stand up start to the top 13 !!! Hahahahaha
To be fair I am a washed up ex footballer (round ball game) with busted knees...although I do not have any of the domestic violence charges in my past that some of our squad do

He just buys all the quality available. Not particularly the position they need. Ie Burton a quality centre but they need a half.

To be fair I am a washed up ex footballer (round ball game) with busted knees...although I do not have any of the domestic violence charges in my past that some of our squad do
I started out with the round ball as a very average but competitive junior, saved to look half OK by being in the Best team.....ar you also a mad Liverpool supporter like I Isz ??

Mate, https://www.coveagency.com.au/
You'll probably end up getting a 6 year, $900,000 per contract !
Sign him up I say !! I'm sure we could get you to beat someone up before meeting him.

I started out with the round ball as a very average but competitive junior, saved to look half OK by being in the Best team.....ar you also a mad Liverpool supporter like I Isz ??

I started out with cricket. I used to tell people I was an all rounder....mainly because I couldn't bat, couldn't bowl, couldn't field haha @:D

However, I was a state competition water skier, and was also (despite being small) a very good school reps halfback, who actually came through playing against Jason Taylor (St Greg's college), I went to Macarthur Anglican. St Greg's was always the best school (they were a selective sports one after all), but we were always 2nd best.

The sad part in that, is that I was extremely good, but my career was completely messed up and halted by forces completely out of my control. I was at a movie theatre very late at night in Campbelltown, and witnessed my then Rugby League coach (and school teacher) arm in arm with a school student (year 10). If only he never saw me :( I then made the mistake of telling my Aunt (who raised me), I'm not sure what happened from that point, apart from being removed from any activity in sports, and I was unable to attend any of his classes.

Yep, typical Ryan kind of luck.

I started out with cricket. I used to tell people I was an all rounder....mainly because I couldn't bat, couldn't bowl, couldn't field haha @:D

However, I was a state competition water skier, and was also (despite being small) a very good school reps halfback, who actually came through playing against Jason Taylor (St Greg's college), I went to Macarthur Anglican. St Greg's was always the best school (they were a selective sports one after all), but we were always 2nd best.

The sad part in that, is that I was extremely good, but my career was completely messed up and halted by forces completely out of my control. I was at a movie theatre very late at night in Campbelltown, and witnessed my then Rugby League coach (and school teacher) arm in arm with a school student (year 10). If only he never saw me :( I then made the mistake of telling my Aunt (who raised me), I'm not sure what happened from that point, apart from being removed from any activity in sports, and I was unable to attend any of his classes.

Yep, typical Ryan kind of luck.
Yeh I was a 6 or out batter, bowled like an old mule, fieldinf was ok cause I was quick and had an above average arm, catching probs my only good attribute....

Soccer used to take players out with wild but legal slide tackles, as I came in 100mph and usually got the ball, but wasn't scared of the big contact which led to taking up footy and though could hit the ball hard, had zero finesse or dribbling skills, so soccer career over at 12yo.

Sounds like a shocker at the cinema, hope the movie was ok at least and the only person who should really have suffered was the slimy old teacher in that situation.

Yeh I was a 6 or out batter, bowled like an old mule, fieldinf was ok cause I was quick and had an above average arm, catching probs my only good attribute....

Soccer used to take players out with wild but legal slide tackles, as I came in 100mph and usually got the ball, but wasn't scared of the big contact which led to taking up footy and though could hit the ball hard, had zero finesse or dribbling skills, so soccer career over at 12yo.

Sounds like a shocker at the cinema, hope the movie was ok at least and the only person who should really have suffered was the slimy old teacher in that situation.

You could see in his eyes, when he saw me man - literally the blood withdraw from his face. One of my many regrets hahaha. Aaah well.

To be fair, and what was really nice, the rest of the team rallied for me, and demanded they they couldn't play without me !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8