Nein News Tonight.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan said:
Ryan said:
Remind me, why am I a member of this chaotic, undisciplined shambles?

Its to the point of being unprofessional.

and all this success is getting boring and nausiating

Large Corporations are very successful. Doesn't mean there can't be terrible aspects to the business.

These players are ****ing up the season when it comes to the enjoyment factor.

Kevinward777 said:
Reporter to Snake and Choc "When will you guys come over for a chat?"
Snake "They won't let us"
choc "we are not allowed to have an opinion"
Didn't see it but find it hard to take offence at that.
Media trying to milk information.
Basically Snake and Choc saying they're not supposed to talk to the media in a rather smart ar*e manner.
Whatever boys.:rolleyes:
Just win on Sunday.

I don't give a flying F about the politics in the club or who's happy or unhappy. Just play the damn game you're well paid for and win the premiership. My 40 years of support is for the club,colours and emblem not the individuals concerned. Of course I have favorites. Eadie,Fulton,Randall,Krilich,Gibbsy,Blake,Fatty,Cliffy, Des (before evil), Tooves, Beaver, Choc, Snake, Killer, Matai, Foz, DCE but you know what names move on but the club is the one constant. SO DONT F..K IT UP, YOU ARE ONLY A BRIEF CUSTODIAN.

mickqld said:
I don't give a flying F about the politics in the club or who's happy or unhappy. Just play the damn game you're well paid for and win the premiership. My 40 years of support is for the club,colours and emblem not the individuals concerned. Of course I have favorites. Eadie,Fulton,Randall,Krilich,Gibbsy,Blake,Fatty,Cliffy, Des (before evil), Tooves, Beaver, Choc, Snake, Killer, Matai, Foz, DCE but you know what names move on but the club is the one constant. SO DONT F..K IT UP, YOU ARE ONLY A BRIEF CUSTODIAN.
Mmmm, custard.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
mickqld said:
Mmmm, custard.

Mmmmm with apple crumble. :p

Well if they want out then go. Good luck being a success anywhere else this late in their careers. Way to blow a probable legendary legacy.

Disappointing attitude shown. Being paid as a professional athlete comes with certain level of responsibility. Unfortunately I get the feeling that at least in some small part the boys feel like the club owes them something because of their past deeds but really they should be thankful for the opportunities this great club has given them.

If we really can get rid if these two it would be a master stroke by the club. They are over the hill and taking up too much of the cap. The only one who has missed gift this year is zorba. By by and thanks for the memories.

Getting rid of snake would not be a master stroke. Choc, I can see that, but he brings a lot more to the club than just his football.

Very disappointed if the issues are still festering, a gag order doesn't solve things, sit them down as men, and talk to them as men. And either sort it out or look at other options. An open sore in the club isn't helping anyone.

Here's the link (it's near the end of the video):

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8890319

Just sounded like banter to me but best-case scenario it is pretty poor PR.

It sounded like someone was having a laugh about what was said, whether it was Snake, Choc, both or one of the camera crew I couldn't tell.

Typical of Nein though, something that didn't need to be in the final video piece put in to do nothing more than to try and cause trouble. Sounds like they are trying to stir things up so they have a story because they didn't get much out of the other players who were honest about the loss.

It's getting old now. It's a shame we couldn't keep Gifty. You would think these players would move on by now. Choc obviously still upset or angry over the whole thing.

Pretty poor from nine to air something they (choc and snake) probably thought was an off camera exchange. Still they should know better, it's not a good look.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8