Never been so embarrassed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well all know deep down its not Des and I be honest it was never Barrett. The owner a complete Muppet
I was riding your wave till you mentioned Barrett. The wave tuned out to be a reef and it just sliced me up. Barrett was never FG standard and never will be.

Haha 😄. You love the baz.
My point is owner a Muppet has no idea.
This roster is issue here not coaches. And attitude in group and poor cap management.
I'm not sure what the issue is and obviously no one at the club can nail it down either.

We have a roster which at its best is great and at its worst terrible.

Tom is a real concern. He looked a shot duck last year before the shoulder injury for no apparent reason and this year isn't much better. Sure his numbers are still great but that's his natural talent covering for whatever the issue is.

I like Garrick and Saab. Garrick is a toiler and never gives up and has some flashesof brilliance. Saab has huge potential. Put him in a storm or roosters side and watch out.

Koula was obviously out but has huge upside.

Hank is solid. 50/50 call to make the side but goes well when team is on so can't drop him unless we have better in roster which we don't at the moment. Not sure weekes could handle edge forwards running at him all day yet.

Dce is Dce. Love him or hate him. Not many in the middle.

Shoe is a worry. Spending more time on bench than in side.

Paseka has been one of our best so far.

Croker just meh. Does a job. Not a bad job but not a great job either. He always looks gassed even from kickoff.

Jake is awesome.

Hamole is awesome.

Tuilagi is a disappointing buy so far.

Garlic and mayo can **** off back to the tigers yesterday. All blow no show.

I'm still out on the coaching. Our contact looked great in first few weeks but our overall defence looks terrible when up against a good side. Hell up against ddrugcastleis was ****.

Attack looks clunky and disjointed at times. Our sweeping backline plays have gone on holiday now foran has left. Might come back when the shoe returns with a direct going to the line style hopefully.

Punch through the middle looks a major issue.

Let's hope we turn a corner fast or this could end up badly.

I'm not sure what the issue is and obviously no one at the club can nail it down either.

Tom is a real concern. He looked a shot duck last year before the shoulder injury for no apparent reason and this year isn't much better. Sure his numbers are still great but that's his natural talent covering for whatever the issue is.

I like Garrick and Saab. Garrick is a toiler and never gives up and has some flashesof brilliance. Saab has huge potential. Put him in a storm or roosters side and watch out.

Hank is solid. 50/50 call to make the side but goes well when team is on so can't drop him unless we have better in roster which we don't at the moment. Not sure weekes could handle edge forwards running at him all day yet.

Croker just meh. Does a job. Not a bad job but not a great job either. He always looks gassed even from kickoff.

Jake is awesome.

Hamole is awesome.

I'm still out on the coaching. Our contact looked great in first few weeks but our overall defence looks terrible when up against a good side. Hell up against ddrugcastleis was ****.

Attack looks clunky and disjointed at times. Our sweeping backline plays have gone on holiday now foran has left. Might come back when the shoe returns with a direct going to the line style hopefully.

I have concerns about siebold adapting to injuries in squad and playing weaker players. This was issue at broncos also every team does deal with this

Jake is awesome.

Hamole is awesome.

The wheels started to fall off when the Penn's became the majority owners in 2014.

I have concerns about siebold adapting to injuries in squad and playing weaker players. This was issue at broncos also every team does deal with this
After being criticised with being over-zealous with bringing through too much youth too quickly at the Donkeys, this may be his over-compensation?

After being criticised with being over-zealous with bringing through too much youth too quickly at the Donkeys, this may be his over-compensation?
It seems that way a bit. Every Nrl team deals with injuries
The good coaches can win when this happens. I have to question it a bit.
I do like bringing Sipley and woods in.
Defensively it's been awful and I get Harper a park footballer but he needs to make him lift otherwise we will get skinned on that edge and Tuilagi can't tackle.

Its up to the coach to get the team as fired up and as he did for the first two rounds.
Same side ,need same toughness and sticking with the game plan.

Thankfully i didn't see the game and don't want to , and have to agree with most of the stuff on here
however we are still a young team and the basis of a good team is there but in time.
Harper is a turnstile and the opposition must love him and yes DCE is lacking in most games and its his job to lead , so maybe put Jake as captain and move turbo and at least try something , also the team need to walk down the corso and front the fans for that embarrassing effort .
They alone MUST be held accountable to get some pride back in our jersey
Hopefully after that belting we might show some glimmer of hope at home , fingers crossed.

Thankfully i didn't see the game and don't want to , and have to agree with most of the stuff on here
however we are still a young team and the basis of a good team is there but in time.
Harper is a turnstile and the opposition must love him and yes DCE is lacking in most games and its his job to lead , so maybe put Jake as captain and move turbo and at least try something , also the team need to walk down the corso and front the fans for that embarrassing effort .
They alone MUST be held accountable to get some pride back in our jersey
Hopefully after that belting we might show some glimmer of hope at home , fingers crossed.
I think the simple fact with Lionel , is the club didn’t want him ( so tried to trade him and couldn’t ) and he’s the only centre they have on reserve , so there’s no choice but to pick him.

Hopefully they **** him off at years end and try and buy a decent centre to partner Koula.

Parker can stay on the minimum as a back up ( but he won’t want that so will leave ).

He has lots of heart , and is probably a great clubman BUT he’s well down the list for the best centres in the game.

Bryan Fletcher is bagging the **** out of us on Sunday Night with Matty Johns. Embarrassing really. Literally laughing at our performance with the crowd.

On another note, Buzz Rothfield just said on the show he ran into Flannagan at Shark Park the very day after we got flogged by Parramatta, and he was there talking the Dragons up a storm.

**** me dead guys, what have we honestly become?

What was embarrassing was Sevo's mini bomb that found a Parra player to score. Then seeing Arthur and Barrett having a chuckle on it. Pay back time next season guys.

Bryan Fletcher is bagging the **** out of us on Sunday Night with Matty Johns. Embarrassing really. Literally laughing at our performance with the crowd.

On another note, Buzz Rothfield just said on the show he ran into Flannagan at Shark Park the very day after we got flogged by Parramatta, and he was there talking the Dragons up a storm.

**** me dead guys, what have we honestly become?

Same on the Sunday footy show this morning.

We have replaced the Tigers as the NRL's joke club.

Same on the Sunday footy show this morning.

We have replaced the Tigers as the NRL's joke club.
You'd like to think the players are hurting big time after this embarrassment but somehow I can't see it unfortunately.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8