New ANZAC Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
master blaster said:
bob dylan said:
I ordered mine weeks ago,cant wait to get it

Ahead of the rest as usual.

I am tempted to get one, but I know for a fact there will be 2 other special jerseys this year. Hoping one is the 1972 Grand Final Anniversary, the other probably Women In League or Indigenous Round

eggson said:
Any info on the front sponsor?

The front sponsor is Paladin Risk Management and the company is run by one of the One Eyed Eagles, Rod Farrar. Rod is mad Manly supporter who resides in ACT and a valued member of Sea Eagles family. Every year Rod arranges something special for the ANZAC Game.

Brissie Kid said:
Is the worst jersey in the club's history by a long way.

I don't know, remember this?

[attachment=261]

Attachments

• menzies-green.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 19
Daniel said:
If you are going to buy it, do me a favour and buy it through our affiliate link :)

http://www.clixGalore.com/PSale.aspx?BID=65312&AfID=249713&AdID=4478&LP=www.goodscore.com

Ahh affiliate marketing, how I loathe thy sweet, sweet mistress!

Mr Daniel, you really should make a sticky about all the ways we can help the site.

including the tipping comp, the above ,link, etc.

(and the silvertails gear if it gets done.)

Great jersey!

I hate typing on a touchpad!

Manly 629 said:
eggson said:

The front sponsor is Paladin Risk Management and the company is run by one of the One Eyed Eagles, Rod Farrar. Rod is mad Manly supporter who resides in ACT and a valued member of Sea Eagles family. Every year Rod arranges something special for the ANZAC Game.

so are they going to bump Kaspersky?I'd like to have my company name on the front of the jumper (and as much club gear as I could), if I was the major sponsor.Wouldn't matter what some other company does special for ANZAC day,if I was "ponying up",I'd want the exposure.

The kaspersky deal would be written in a way that states they get x amount of games as major sponsor on the jersey.

Trust me the club and Kaspersky would of known at sign on time about all the variations.

Manly 629 said:
eggson said:

Checked their website out. There is a good article on the site titled "Rugby League Risk", written back in '09 but just as relevant today.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7